Audiovolume security,seperates chronicle delete,protect Tabs

Discussion of features in Mozilla Firefox
MissArmyStarUSBerlin

Audiovolume security,seperates chronicle delete,protect Tabs

Post by MissArmyStarUSBerlin »

Hello! I wish you all good 2016! 8-)

I wish two features for Firefox. Use some chat pages the Flash, put the audio-volume over and over again on 100%, all the same how often I put the channel for the concerning Flash in the Windows-volume mixer quietly. It does not last long, to while chatting, the channel again on 100% is put. This irritates! [-X I have seen in every Firefox tab, where sound is played or sound was played a loudspeaker icon is indicated. However, with him one can switch off only the channel or switch on again. Here I wish that there also a master is possible for audio-volume setting for the channel. Thanks!

Secondly I wish that the delete of active logins, cache and cookies is also possible seperat for certain loaded web sites. Thus one must not log in again everywhere if one must delete login cache and cookie sometimes for a page. Thanks!

Oh and Tabs one should be able to protect seperat against the inadvertent closing. Because some pages react to it quite sensitively and then one must log in again and/or the typed text is away or the chat :shock: #-o(chat messages, private windows to chat partners).
ArmyStar U.S. Berlin
therube

Re: Audiovolume security,seperates chronicle delete,protect

Post by therube »

I would think volume setting are stored in cookies?
Are you clearing them?

> Tabs one should be able to protect seperat against the inadvertent closing

Ctrl+Shift+T may help.
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
MissArmyStarUSBerlin

therube wrote:I would think volume setting are stored in cookies?
Are you clearing them?

> Tabs one should be able to protect seperat against the inadvertent closing

Ctrl+Shift+T may help.
If I deleted the cookies, I am chucked out again out of the Flash chat. Some Flash chats (web sites) put the volumes over and over again on 100%. I put it, e.g. on 5% down, remain in the chat, however, after a while the volumes are again on 100%. With the other canals in Windows mixer is not the problem!

Strg+Shift+T does not cause what wants it. It opens a new tab and some pages :?
ArmyStar U.S. Berlin
therube

Post by therube »

Should be opening the last closed tab (last closed X number of tab[s], for each Ctrl+Shift+T), which may restore your inadvertently closed tab.
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
MissArmyStarUSBerlin

Ah, OK. However, is not what I need. In my case it is already too late if the tab has closed. Because then, e.g. the chat login, nevertheless, over is!
ArmyStar U.S. Berlin