youtube &list=UL stopped working when I went to v. 59

Discussion of features in Mozilla Firefox
GatesIsAntiChrist

youtube &list=UL stopped working when I went to v. 59

Post by GatesIsAntiChrist »

Prior to the last automatic upgrade (which based on the .EXE filedate was near or just after March 18) I could append
&list=UL
to a youtube URL and get a sequential playlist. Now it doesn't produce a playlist. Is this because of the upgrade or just a coincidence?

Currently on 59.0.2
M$ Outlook: Preview on:spam initated!and/or virus ignited! Preview off:you CAN'T view the message header. You must OPEN the message to view the ALREADY DOWNLOADED HEADER! No joke-try it! Say it with me: M$ DOES NOT UNDERSTAND COMPUTERS!
therube

Re: youtube &list=UL stopped working when I went to v. 59

Post by therube »

Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
GatesIsAntiChrist

Re: youtube &list=UL stopped working when I went to v. 59

Post by GatesIsAntiChrist »

I'm not sure what that first link was supposed to do. Are you saying that it displays and plays a playlist for you, in chronological order?

And, no, it's not just me; that second link shows that it's something. That link doesn't indicate if those people are using Firefox, so it's not clear if only Firefox (or Quantum) users are affected. I would doubt it; but just in case it is a browser specific problem, I'm leaving the question here until it's resolved. I'll keep watching the thread.

And what that second link says about Google not giving a flying **** about problem reports is very accurate in my observation. You can see hundreds of people screaming about problems in their forum, but Google apparently just giggles hysterically at their pain. Watch that thread and I'll be breathlessly stunned if Google actually responds to it. ](*,)