Block all images but accept images from this site

Discussion of features in Mozilla Firefox
marcoslee

Block all images but accept images from this site

Post by marcoslee »

for now u can block all images or u can set accept images and block some site for showing images,it will be nice if there is a new setting to accept images from this site while image setting is set to block all images

I always set my phoenix setting to block all images since it improves overall stablility for me while browsing(almost 100% no freeze),but in certain site i would prefer to have the images setting turn on,hopefully it will be coded in as a new feature
lar3ry

Re: Block all images but accept images from this site

Post by lar3ry »

marcoslee wrote:for now u can block all images or u can set accept images and block some site for showing images,it will be nice if there is a new setting to accept images from this site while image setting is set to block all images

Access the "full" preferences using the following URL:

chrome://communicator/content/pref/pref.xul

(Open this in its own tab.)

From there, select Privacy & Security | Images | Accept images that come from originating site only.

When you press the OK button at the bottom of the page, the tab will close (which is why you should open it in its own tab!).
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" - A. Carlson
marcoslee

Re: Block all images but accept images from this site

Post by marcoslee »

u misunderstand what i want,i want my main image setting to be at block all images,but in certain site i would prefer to view the images,i do not want to view images on all the originating site i surf,only selected sites

anyway the full pref is still a bit buggy since everytime i tried to uncheck some of the settings,it will always revert back to check again hehe

features i hope will be added in is,the setting to beable to block all images while letting me decide which site is able to view images in the manage image permission

whereas for now the manage image permission only let u list which site u can block images from showing