Three bugs (customize menu,file association,location bar)

Discussion of bugs in Mozilla Firefox
trashcan

Three bugs (customize menu,file association,location bar)

Post by trashcan »

Hi. I hope these haven't been reported before, but here are some bugs/problems I have run into in the Phoenix 0.4 release:

Customize menu does not have horizontal scroll bar (not all visible with large text)
I frequently use a TV display for my computer, so the font size is set to Windows' "Extra Large" or "Large" setting. If you open the customize menu with your fonts set similiarly (sp), you will not be able to the see the items on the right side, because there is no horizontal scroll bar.

File/protocol association did not work correctly.
When I installed Phoenix, it crashes immediately after clicking "Yes" to set Phoenix to the default browser. Same thing happened when I tried to change it to the default browser from Phoenix's configuration dialog. I just changed it manually to get it working (through file associations).

Highlight part of an URL in the location bar, and then right click it. The entire URL is highlighted, which is annoying when trying to copy & paste part of an URL.

That's all so far. It's looking great so far and I hope you keep up the good work. And feel free to slap me if these have been reported before. :)

Pat