Security Dialog

Discussion of bugs in Mozilla Firefox
RAF

Security Dialog

Post by RAF »

I downloaded and unzipped 03-12 nightly a few minutes ago, new profile.

If I for instance log in to this forum it asks a name and pw, since this profile doesn't have a 'blabla.s password file'.

A security Dialog comes up. I click ok, but leave the checkbox checked. The dialogbox closes and immediately comes up again.
When I click ok again, it works and logs me in.

I have the same problem with the 30-11 build.

Anyone confirm?

I have to admit that I don't know much about the mozilla bug system, so I didn't do a search. Please excuse me if this is already known..

RAF

Edit:typo
flii

Post by flii »

i have the same thing, but it happens with every new install, not just the most current one. i check the "remember me" box and hit ok, it asks if i want to remember this pw, i say sure ahead, then i am still on that same page. clicking ok again will let me log in.
ehume

Post by ehume »

Flii wrote:i have the same thing, but it happens with every new install, not just the most current one. i check the "remember me" box and hit ok, it asks if i want to remember this pw, i say sure ahead, then i am still on that same page. clicking ok again will let me log in.

I've been saving my cookies file from my old profiles. The websites all "remember me."

Ed
seb

Re: Security Dialog

Post by seb »

RAF wrote:I have to admit that I don't know much about the mozilla bug system, so I didn't do a search. Please excuse me if this is already known..

It is