[Ext] Gmail Manager 0.6.4.1 - Manage multiple Gmail accounts

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
blizeH

Re: [Ext] Gmail Manager 0.6.4 - Manage multiple Gmail accoun

Post by blizeH »

It won't let me login on any accounts - any idea what could be up please? :/ Thanks.
blizeH

Post by blizeH »

(the passwords are correct btw, if I enter them incorrectly it brings up the password prompt... right now it just shows each account with an exclamation next to it)
janmartin3

Post by janmartin3 »

When opening Google mail page using Gmail manager 0.6.4.1. on Firefox 4.0 on Linux Ubuntu 10.4 it uses 90% of the CPU and the whole PC becomes unresponsive.

URL example: https://mail.google.com/a/my-domain.com/#inbox

When opening the URL directly, without Gmail manager, it works fine thought.

Also to confirm that when ticking
"Automatically switch to account with new messages" in Options, Toolbar
there is an error:
All the accounts show the same number of mails from just one account.
Un-ticking solves this.

Great work! Keep going.
passingby

Post by passingby »

Hey I know this extension is free and it does great things... but FFS!!! having to come here to find a fix for every update is damn annoying.
The DEV could at least redirect to a page informing people that if there are issues after update to re-install from scratch.

code better man!
Mach3te

Post by Mach3te »

Google 2-Step Verification is not working properly with the latest version Gmail Manager and Firefox 4. I get a 0 email count when I have it running. See the post below on the Google support forums.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/G ... 689a&hl=en
tmlong

Post by tmlong »

blizeH wrote:It won't let me login on any accounts - any idea what could be up please? :/ Thanks.

What version are you using?

janmartin3 wrote:Also to confirm that when ticking
"Automatically switch to account with new messages" in Options, Toolbar
there is an error:
All the accounts show the same number of mails from just one account.
Un-ticking solves this.

That is the correct behavior.

passingby wrote:Hey I know this extension is free and it does great things... but FFS!!! having to come here to find a fix for every update is damn annoying.
The DEV could at least redirect to a page informing people that if there are issues after update to re-install from scratch.

Huh... Why re-install from scratch? The fixes are always posted to www.longfocus.com (my website) and addons.mozilla.org... No reason for you to come here and whine.

Mach3te wrote:Google 2-Step Verification is not working properly with the latest version Gmail Manager and Firefox 4. I get a 0 email count when I have it running. See the post below on the Google support forums.

Unfortunately, Google 2-Step Verification does not work with this extension (at this time).

- TL
Mach3te

Post by Mach3te »

Mach3te wrote:Google 2-Step Verification is not working properly with the latest version Gmail Manager and Firefox 4. I get a 0 email count when I have it running. See the post below on the Google support forums.

TL wrote:Unfortunately, Google 2-Step Verification does not work with this extension (at this time).

- TL

Could you possibly check into trying to get this to work? There are many who are adopting it's usage because of the security it provides. Any working fix or revision would be appreciated!
villageac

Post by villageac »

This is a great add on and yeah, sometimes things glitch. I think it's beyond rude to complain and insult the coder - there are so many reasons a add on could glitch, beyond the coders control. And bitching at the creator of a free add on - holy schnikee! TL will get it working - I've been using this product for years and love it - settle down, it will be fixed. Just report the facts.
phw

Post by phw »

It is fixed if you uninstall and reinstall from the homepage (http://www.longfocus.com/firefox/gmanager/). It gives you Version 0.6.4.1. The install from the firefox addins page is the wrong one. It was driving me mad too!

Paul
blizeH

Post by blizeH »

blizeH wrote:It won't let me login on any accounts - any idea what could be up please? :/ Thanks.
tmlong wrote:What version are you using?

0.6.4 right now, still just shows an exclamation next to each :(
tmlong

Post by tmlong »

Mach3te wrote:Could you possibly check into trying to get this to work? There are many who are adopting it's usage because of the security it provides. Any working fix or revision would be appreciated!

Yes, I will get to this at some point.

blizeH wrote:0.6.4 right now, still just shows an exclamation next to each :(

Ok, please check out the latest version on my site to see if that fixes the issue. Thank you.

http://www.longfocus.com/firefox/

- TL
enedwaith

Post by enedwaith »

Umm.. I moved the notification thingy to the menu bar and I can't move it to anywhere now? Halp? :) (Firefox 4, GmailManager 0.6.4.1)

And also, I've been using this addon for a quite long time by now, great job and thanks!
ogion76

Post by ogion76 »

iHastr wrote:Version 0.6.4.1 works in FF4, but not quite! Again wrong encoding in Russian headers :(
See screenshot:

Todd, please fix it! [-o<

I have the same situation with FF 3.6.13.
spartanical

Post by spartanical »

I love this extension. It's been the only extension for GMail that i will use ever since it became available. So good job to the dev...

Anyhow... I just upgraded to FF4 and the problem I am having right now is that I have no button for this extension. Therefore I have no way of checking my mail by means of GMail Manager. I've looked thru every option to find a way to make it show. I've checked the Toolbar Layout options for the icon; tried to find a way to make the status bar at the bottom appear... nothing.

Can anyone tell me how to make this button appear? It's driving me batty. I do get the popup notifications at the bottom occasionally, but I can't really do anything with those, and they're only sporadic.

Please help!
cameos

Post by cameos »

spartanical wrote:I love this extension. It's been the only extension for GMail that i will use ever since it became available. So good job to the dev...

Anyhow... I just upgraded to FF4 and the problem I am having right now is that I have no button for this extension. Therefore I have no way of checking my mail by means of GMail Manager. I've looked thru every option to find a way to make it show. I've checked the Toolbar Layout options for the icon; tried to find a way to make the status bar at the bottom appear... nothing.

Can anyone tell me how to make this button appear? It's driving me batty. I do get the popup notifications at the bottom occasionally, but I can't really do anything with those, and they're only sporadic.

Please help!

it's on add-on bar, use Ctrl+/ to turn it on/off