12-03

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
ehume

12-03

Post by ehume »

Still holding at 6216KB (Win32 version). Size appears unchanged size 11-30.

Well-behaved. No new bugs. The only reason I know it's changed at all is that my firewall tells me it's not the same app.

Ed
Ted Mielczarek

heh

Post by Ted Mielczarek »

There haven't been any actual Phoenix related checkins since 11-28, so I wouldn't expect anything drastic. Only changes would be those on the Mozilla trunk.
legoxx

i'm back to 0.4

Post by legoxx »

I tried this build but i was quite disapointed.

- There was no "Open in tabs" in my bookmars folders (maybe it was moved somewhere else but i was not able to find it)

- I was not able to install any new extensions. Clicking on "get new extensions" resulted in opening blank page

- When i installed mozilla gestures manually I was not able to activate it, it was not listed (it installed sucessfuly or at least it said so) in extensions list. And there was no lines in prefs.js for it

I'm back with 0.4 and i'm happy with it:-)
mattcoz

Post by mattcoz »

"- I was not able to install any new extensions. Clicking on "get new extensions" resulted in opening blank page"

this is a known bug and will be fixed for 0.5 which should be out soon

"- When i installed mozilla gestures manually I was not able to activate it, it was not listed (it installed sucessfuly or at least it said so) in extensions list. And there was no lines in prefs.js for it"

this is a problem with the extension not phoenix
Balboa

Post by Balboa »

I noticed that you can only seem to install one extension at a time - I had installed mouse gestures and UA String, and although the mozgest files were present, it hadn't 'registered', despite both extensions reporting successful installation.

Installing and restarting Phoenix each time worked fine. (Phoenix 20021128)
old Neil Parks

Re: i'm back to 0.4

Post by old Neil Parks »

legoxx wrote:- I was not able to install any new extensions. Clicking on "get new extensions" resulted in opening blank page

The "get new extensions" link has stopped working, but that does NOT mean you cannot install extensions. (And when the link did work, it went to an obsolete page that listed only three extensions. Several more are now available.)

Go here to get all currently available extensions:

http://texturizer.net/phoenix/extensions.html
legoxx

extensions

Post by legoxx »

I tried to install extensions manualy from mozdev.com. But gestures that worked with 0.4 didn't worked with nightly

btw what happend to "open in tabs" in bookmarks?