Another download is currently carried from your IP address..

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
haroldchasen

Another download is currently carried from your IP address..

Post by haroldchasen »

I am getting this message when I try to download a file and I can't dl anything else. Is there a way to clear this?
JayhawksRock

Re: Another download is currently carried from your IP addre

Post by JayhawksRock »

AFAIK that is not a Firefox message. Maybe from your ISP or network?
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
haroldchasen

Post by haroldchasen »

JayhawksRock wrote:AFAIK that is not a Firefox message. Maybe from your ISP or network?

Sorry I should have mentioned it was on a file hosting site.
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

OK makes sense. The site must think you have more than one download going on. Do you? If the message doesn't clear itself and it is covering op content in the page, see if windows can clear it by pressing Ctrl+F5 to completely refresh the page. No solution in Firefox except to close the tab.
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
haroldchasen

Post by haroldchasen »

JayhawksRock wrote:OK makes sense. The site must think you have more than one download going on. Do you? If the message doesn't clear itself and it is covering op content in the page, see if windows can clear it by pressing Ctrl+F5 to completely refresh the page. No solution in Firefox except to close the tab.

Thank you so much! Ctrl+F5 did the trick!