i will pay for this feature that other browsers do not have

Discussion of features in Seamonkey
Michael REMY

i will pay for this feature that other browsers do not have

Post by Michael REMY »

hi,

there are many features i'd like for a long time. Here is the most important i wish one day :

- when you download a file, it would be great that seamonkey doesn't allow you to save it where there is not enough space on hard drive !
Or it should forecast the low-space (by making the sum of all download in progress) and take the way itself to save the file into 'ram' or otherwhere and do not stop the download when there is no space on hardrive.

Even, maybe Semaonkey should donwload the file itself and store it itself on harddrive and only ask you the path when the file is done. You know, windows systelm updated run like this. It always stores folder like '1231dfsfdsgfdgdf' at the root of a 'anought place logicial drive' when you decided to install it and only asl you at the end, where to place if.

have a good day
Michael REMY

Re: i will pay for this feature that other browsers do not h

Post by Michael REMY »

again, i was victom of this :low space after a long and slow and very precious download which crash because no more space on hard drive !

rohhhhhhhhhhhhh what a lost work and search work too !!
trolly

Post by trolly »

Some sites don't tell you the size of the file in advance.
Think for yourself. Otherwise you have to believe what other people tell you.
A society based on individualism is an oxymoron. || Freedom is at first the freedom to starve.
Constitution says: One man, one vote. Supreme court says: One dollar, one vote.
Michael REMY

Post by Michael REMY »

The problem is that seamonkey DOES NOT reserve the whole file place once the start was begin (it uses progress incraease capacity).

So, SEAMONKEY let met download/save a bigger file on a low-space drive ! That is the matter.