Camino 2.1.2 released!

Talk about the native Mac OS X browser.

Moderator: Camino Developers

Uncle Asad
Camino Developer

Camino 2.1.2 released!

Post by Uncle Asad »

Camino 2.1.2, a security and stability update for Camino 2.1.x, is now available. All Camino users on Mac OS X 10.4 and higher should update to this version.

Release Notes
• If you have Camino 1.6.x or later and have not disabled auto-updates, Camino will automatically notify you (and download/install, depending on your preferences) the new version.
• Download: English-only and Multilingual

The Multilingual version restores German to the list of supported languages.

If you'd like to help restore any of the other languages that were present in 2.0.x, please visit the Camino Localization Community website, sign up, and post to the mailing list.

Enjoy!
Mac OS X 10.3.9 • PowerBook G4 17" 1.33 GHz | Mac OS X 10.5.x • MacBook Pro 15" 2.2 GHz
Snow7's Camino Forum FAQSearch the Forum  Camino. HelpTroubleshoot Camino
haleakalari

Re: Camino 2.1.2 released!

Post by haleakalari »

mazal tov!
the bemonstering of your ganache awaits!
Cyberoid

Post by Cyberoid »

Thanks for keeping Camino updated. Like many others, I had turned to Chrome as my main browser because it was so "neat," so integrated with Google, etc., etc. Then I saw that every time I fired up Chrome, my MBP stalled out, badly. Activity Monitor revealed that Chrome and Chrome Helper (whatever that is) were together consuming up to 2/3 of RAM, uncounted threads raveling and unraveling without stop. What a pig!

I'm back to Camino and will remain with it and contribute to its further development hoping that our community finds the energy to keep Camino updated and upgraded. It's a great browser and for the things I usually use a browser, as good or better than anything else currently available. Chrome included. Period.
Bob Jacobson, Tucson, Arizona, USA & Malmö, Skåne, Sweden
Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz • MacBook Air Mid-2010 • Camino 2.1.2
Mac OS 10.6.8, "Snow Leopard" (no Lion or Mountain Lion crap)
Apple User Since 1981 (Apple II), Mac User Since 1984
DoNotTrackMe

Post by DoNotTrackMe »

really love this update. Keep the good work going. Thanks