[Ext] Magic Actions for YouTube

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Serge1

Re: [Ext] Magic Actions for YouTube

Post by Serge1 »

Magic Actions for YouTube™ v4.8.7.1 (2012-04-06)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Added new option: Comments Features > Show Country Flags
From now you can determine from which country each user is and explore any country, city, place on an interactive 3D Earth globe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install Magic Actions for YouTube v4.8.7.1
Last edited by Serge1 on March 2nd, 2015, 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serge1

Post by Serge1 »

Magic Actions for YouTube™ v4.8.8 (2012-04-14)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ New Magic Actions engine
+ Improved Comments Features functionality
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install Magic Actions for YouTube v4.8.8

Last edited by Serge1 on March 2nd, 2015, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serge1

Post by Serge1 »

Magic Actions for YouTube™ v4.9.1 (2012-05-04)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Added Day/Night feature (light and dark themes)
+ Quick share any video on Facebook, G+, Twitter or via Email
+ Improved support for Firefox Beta, Aurora, Nightly
+ Various optimizations, minor changes and fixes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install Magic Actions for YouTube v4.9.1
Serge1

Post by Serge1 »

Magic Actions for YouTube™ v5.0 (2012-05-26)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Auto-hide In-video Ads
+ Auto HD performance optimizations
+ Minor changes and fixes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install Magic Actions for YouTube v5.0

Serge1

Post by Serge1 »

Magic Actions for YouTube™ v5.1.1 (2012-06-08)

+ Optimized AutoHD feature
+ Necessary fixes for the issues found in v5.0

Install Magic Actions for YouTube v5.1.1

goverthana

Post by goverthana »

I think you have a serious bug, I use both Firefox and Chrome installed, my optimum browser is of course Firefoxy but from time to time when I need to translate webpages I use Chrome but the problem is first I installed Magic Actions in Chrome and I went into extentions and did minor settings change in the Options Tab, without closing the Chrome browser, I opened Firefox and went to your main site http://www.chromeactions.com/ and saved the Addon to my desktop and installed it to my firefox after install it immediately popped up the same Options Tab settings, I tweaked a bit and opened youtube in both Firefox and chrome, in Chrome it showed up flawlessly and in Firefox it didn't show up at all, Wierd, so I went into Addon Manager to see what's all about and I couldn't locate or find the Options, it only had an Update Selection bullet points. I'm using windows 7 64bit OS. Any suggestions?
Serge1

Post by Serge1 »

Magic Actions for YouTube™ v5.4 (2012-07-26)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Added compatibility with a new experimental YouTube layout
+ Introduced new "watch7-style" Magic Buttons Panel
+ Added loading indicator, when the video is loading or buffering
+ Added the ability to select the player size (small | medium | large) for "Cinema" mode
+ Added the "Don't stop when in a playlist" suboption for "Stop Autoplay"
+ Improved the "Comments" feature
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install Magic Actions for YouTube v5.4

@goverthana
Please update to the latest version 5.4
Last edited by Serge1 on March 2nd, 2015, 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
tbs

Post by tbs »

Bug if Magic Action is enabled:

VidarPT

Post by VidarPT »

Using firefox 15 on windows 7 ultimate x64

The addon worked when i first installed it now nothing happens, i've tried restarting firefox and reinstalling the addons a dozen times but nothing happens. There's no "Options" option in the addon screen and enabling and disabling the mod doesn't change anything :(
kilara1988

Post by kilara1988 »

Same here.I it was working fine for me with Nightly 18 untill today.Here is the link to get to the addon options,but those have no effect since the addon doesn't work at all and doesn't show the magic controls bar under the video.

http://www.chromeactions.com/magic-acti ... e-app.html

So it just suddenly stopped working for you on FF 15?I thought it was something to do with today's nightly update.If it happens to stable channel too then i guess the site that manages the addon and its settings has a problem.
VidarPT

Post by VidarPT »

Yes I think I closed firefox and reopned it and so the addon broke. Even after reinstalling countless times and enabling and disabling it wouldn't work. So i restarted my PC and it's working again, but I haven't closed firefox yet.
kilara1988

Post by kilara1988 »

I tried restarting PC and reinstalling addon numerous times,but it doesnt work.I Just tried with Nightly from September 11th and it works fine with it.There is something in the nightly from September 12th that changed and broke the addon.
VidarPT

Post by VidarPT »

Well... it's 11:39 am, just booted up my PC, opened firefox and guess what? Addon isn't work... it's like it's completely random with a very small chance of actually working upon boot.
Serge1

Post by Serge1 »

We did some tests, but we could not reproduce the any issue with addon on FF stable, beta and aurora.
Problem exist only with Nightly build, and we are working on this.

@VidarPT
The reasons can be many...
conflict with other addons, HTTPS connection (we'll add support for HTTPS in the next release)... etc.
For more details please contact us via our feedback form: http://is.gd/z7dMXp
kilara1988

Post by kilara1988 »

Any info on a new version that will work on Nightly?Aurora is about to get a merge,so it is very much possible that the change that broke the addon can get to aurora channel make aurora not work with the addon too.