Australis Tabs are now on UX builds
http://matthew.noorenberghe.com/blog/20 ... re-are-you
And they are coming soon to public
bogas04.github.io
MacBook Air Mid 2013 |@bogas04
Drumbrake

Re: UX branch discussion

Post by Drumbrake »

I took my time to realize that it's still windows-only:any ideas on when it'll be available for Linux too ? BTW,I've seen it in Thunderbird already and I'm not too much impressed,if/when that new menu button will be incorporated I suspect I'll be even less impressed,however I'd like to see how it looks/feels like in the real world,mockups aside.
Omega X

Post by Omega X »

Drumbrake wrote:I took my time to realize that it's still windows-only:any ideas on when it'll be available for Linux too ? BTW,I've seen it in Thunderbird already and I'm not too much impressed,if/when that new menu button will be incorporated I suspect I'll be even less impressed,however I'd like to see how it looks/feels like in the real world,mockups aside.

Its been explained thousands of times already. They are implementing on Windows first to get it all in order. Then its a quick port to other platforms as the work will already be done.
Mentycz

Post by Mentycz »

Hey I have problem with my UX 64 bit on my 64bit Windows 7. It always checks addons, but than it crashes, it doesnt start. Is here anybody with this problem?
Zlip792

Post by Zlip792 »

Mentycz wrote:Hey I have problem with my UX 64 bit on my 64bit Windows 7. It always checks addons, but than it crashes, it doesnt start. Is here anybody with this problem?

Known crash issue.. I suggest you to try 32 bit UX branch build.
Mentycz

Post by Mentycz »

Hello, I have this graphical issue with UX.

http://i49.tinypic.com/w1ekxe.jpg

Is here somebody, who knows how to fix it? Have got same problem with Nighty and Aurora, Firefox working well. I tried to reinstall it, but no change.
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

bogas04 wrote:Australis Tabs are now on UX builds
http://matthew.noorenberghe.com/blog/20 ... re-are-you
And they are coming soon to public

What a ugly tab shape.
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

Mentycz wrote:Hello, I have this graphical issue with UX.

http://i49.tinypic.com/w1ekxe.jpg

Is here somebody, who knows how to fix it? Have got same problem with Nighty and Aurora, Firefox working well. I tried to reinstall it, but no change.

The new tab shape will break many Themes, CSS styles, and Extensions that affect the tab bar. Started for me on yesterdays Builds. Disable anything related to tabs and see what happens.
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
Mentycz

Post by Mentycz »

When I restart UX with addons disabled, it is working well. I dont know where is problem. I have disabled all addons and plugins and removed Stylish, and the problem is still here.
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

Check this... Maybe HW Acceleration? and check userChrome.css file and any Toolbar in Plugins
dfoulkes wrote:Safe Mode - MozillaZine Knowledge Base

>What safe-mode does
* The status of plug-ins is not affected.
* Custom preferences are not affected.
* The Just-in-time (JIT) JavaScript compiler is disabled.
* All extensions are disabled.
* The default theme is used, without a persona.
* userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored.
* The default toolbar layout is used.
* Hardware acceleration is disabled.
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
Mentycz

Post by Mentycz »

Thanks a lot. I disabled HW acceleration, and it is working perfectly. But it is weird, I have had never problems with it.
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

Mentycz wrote:Thanks a lot. I disabled HW acceleration, and it is working perfectly. But it is weird, I have had never problems with it.

If you have not updated the GFX drivers, do that and try turning HWA back on. These Nightly builds live on the Bleeding Edge !
Mentycz

Post by Mentycz »

I have Intel HD Graphics with Intel Celeron x64 Processor (Dual Core 2 GHz) and I had updates for processor (via Windows Updates), so maybe there is a problem.
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

Leave HWA off. Intel is not very well supported, if at all.. Go to Menu > Help > troubleshooting and scroll down to the graphics section and see what is says.