UserChrome.css - Hiding SUBmenu options

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
James

Post by James »

RPGMaker35 wrote:
sheehan wrote:customize, then drag & drop. It is not a bar, just another element that can be moved to any of the toolbars.
my bad, i ment the find bar >.>

Make "Find as you type" bar on top?
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=161272
Raila

Post by Raila »

Orions, would that let the options that are listed in the Bookmarks still function as well?
i5 2500 running Win 7
Vanilla Fx (for now)
Extensions-TabMixPlus, IETab2, FireGestures, Stylish, AdblockPlus 2, ColorfulTabs
bender2115

Post by bender2115 »

I haven't tried it but maybe this is what you're lookin for?
Lifetime - Television for Idiots
zukakog

Post by zukakog »

This seems like a good place to ask . . .

I'd like to give users at the elementary school I work at rights to just the allowed sites in the popup blocker section of the options window. As of now, they have to go to the tools menu, and then the options menu. As you can imagine, there are tons of things that can go wrong with that.

I'd like an icon on the toolbar that directly opens the "allowed popup sites" dialog. Sometimes this pops up automatically, but sometimes it doesn't.

Help!!!
umfridus

Post by umfridus »

Every time a pop up is blocked the dialogue will come up, so I guess it's not really necessary to toggle the blocker on and off every time <i>before</i> you visit a site with potential harmful/useful pop ups?
Raila

Post by Raila »

hmmm looks interesting :):)
Im gonna have to get that and test it. someone else mentioned the Custom Button one.. I think I may have to play and see which does what for what I want
i5 2500 running Win 7
Vanilla Fx (for now)
Extensions-TabMixPlus, IETab2, FireGestures, Stylish, AdblockPlus 2, ColorfulTabs