Thunderbird for Android

Talk about Mozilla browsers for small devices such as PDAs and cellphones.
pawanzz

Re: Thunderbird for Android

Post by pawanzz »

In general, I've gone for similarly open-source multi-platform clients, eschewing native options such as Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail
theGuruWithin

Post by theGuruWithin »

stevne wrote:I'm seriously considering a tablet PC.. Android operating system.. Currently, Thunderbird is my mail client of choice, and seeings how there seems to be a void in the Android market place for an incredible mail client like Thunderbird, I think Mozilla would dominate if/when it comes out with their suite of products. ie Firefox, Thunderbird/Lightning, Sunbird.. I for one would be Very grateful....
If Thunderbird for Android is developed I would love love love to see a Stealth Tor Encrypted mode that just allows mult platforms to sync to same encrypted GPG or TrueCrypt or some AES 256 bit encryption at source and sync. Profile folder on personal server like s3 or Bluehost, DropBox or somewhere safe and encrypted so no info is ever shared or transported unsafely over network..

I also agree with stevne
theGuruWithin

Post by theGuruWithin »

theGuruWithin wrote:
stevne wrote:I'm seriously considering a tablet PC.. Android operating system.. Currently, Thunderbird is my mail client of choice, and seeings how there seems to be a void in the Android market place for an incredible mail client like Thunderbird, I think Mozilla would dominate if/when it comes out with their suite of products. ie Firefox, Thunderbird/Lightning, Sunbird.. I for one would be Very grateful....
If Thunderbird for Android is developed I would love love love to see a Stealth Tor Encrypted mode that just allows mult platforms to sync to same encrypted GPG or TrueCrypt or some AES 256 bit encryption at source and sync. Profile folder on personal server like s3 or Bluehost, DropBox or somewhere safe and encrypted so no info is ever shared or transported unsafely over network..

I also agree with stevne
that would be for email calendar tasks (lighteningbolt etc) & or course AddressBook
chaturvedi98765

Post by chaturvedi98765 »

THANKS
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

Why reply to a nearly 4 year old thread?

Locking due to old age.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)