Shift Themes Development

Discuss application theming and theme development.
Shiftty

Re: Shift Themes Development

Post by Shiftty »

Soon... :)
Last edited by James on February 12th, 2014, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: made as a thumbnail link to full 1,366px × 768px size.
mightyglydd

Post by mightyglydd »

Really ? :-k
#KeepFightingMichael and Alex.
patrickjdempsey

Post by patrickjdempsey »

Shiftty wrote:Soon... :)

Hmmm... seems odd to be developing a theme revamp based on Firefox 27 when in a few months Mozilla will release Firefox 29 with the Australis interface that will require pretty extreme changes to support.
Tip of the day: If it has "toolbar" in the name, it's crap.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
mightyglydd

Post by mightyglydd »

That's Cameron's Blueshift theme, according to the forum Shift Themes aren't currently being developed.
#KeepFightingMichael and Alex.
Dartman

Post by Dartman »

I thought I would give at least a few more details on what is (supposedly) going to happen. As stated by mightyglydd, the Shift Themes aren't being developed anymore, so to speak. I haven't heard from Cameron Nicks in forever and at last word he gave the project to Nick C. After being told by Nick C. multiple times that he was working on the themes, I decided to keep the forum open. However, I never saw any progress and haven't heard from Nick C. in more than seven months. So I considered the project dead and consequently, I shut down the forum.

I was contacted by a theme developer on this forum, who also likely happens to be the same person who started this thread under a different account. He wanted permission to take over the themes, but I was never a developer and they are not my themes, so I referred him to Nick C. He tells me that Nick C. gave him permission, but at the moment I am unable to confirm this. So at this point, I have no idea what's going to happen and unless something changes drastically, the forum will remain disabled.
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.