WHY???!!!

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
imdawe

WHY???!!!

Post by imdawe »

DEAR MOZILLA!

PLEASE TELL ME WHY DO YOU MAKE YOUR BROWSER TO BE A CRAP??
I am using this browser since 8 years and now these updates makes the whole application a big crap
- Why i can not open the same link on 2 tabs?
- Where is the window title? When i want to move the browser from one window to another im pressing edit or file menu.

This is useless, please do not copy the google chrome. WE DO NOT WANT GOOGLE CHROME UI. If we want that then we would use google chrome. These updates made the whole browser a big **** and im not going to use this.
Also what the ****? Where is the contact? Is it? Am i at the right place? If not then deliver my message to these stupid kids becasue they are not the original authors, if they are then stop ****!

I rather take a chromium embeed fw and i have to do the gui myself. Wtf is this? Make the browser faster and not useless...
Last edited by rsx11m on May 12th, 2014, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited for language
imdawe

Re: WHY???!!!

Post by imdawe »

Fixed with an addon and installed nightly. I really hope you guys now will stop these ****. Do not change the GUI! THIS IS THE ONLY REASON IM USING FIREFOX!
Last edited by rsx11m on May 12th, 2014, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited for language
rsx11m

Post by rsx11m »

Please read the note on the right side of this forum: "mozillaZine is an independent Mozilla community and advocacy site. We're not affiliated or endorsed by the Mozilla Corporation" (meaning, it is unlikely that someone "official" from Mozilla will read your post).

You can use https://input.mozilla.org/feedback to leave a comment with their site, or https://support.mozilla.org/ for an interactive discussion.

Edit: And either way, using vulgarism isn't suitable to make your case (and not tolerated in this forum).
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

imdawe wrote:DEAR MOZILLA!

PLEASE TELL ME WHY DO YOU MAKE YOUR BROWSER TO BE A CRAP??

They have done it for the sole purpose of annoying dogs, malcontents, small children and you.

Meanwhile, read this - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2824649
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)