**STUCK on FF32.0.3** No Noia4 Theme manager 2.0.0 support

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
rms8

**STUCK on FF32.0.3** No Noia4 Theme manager 2.0.0 support

Post by rms8 »

Noia has got to be the best appearance theme for FF. I love the ability to color my drop down menus black and change the font and color. Highlight buttons and what not. The features and variety are nearly endless. I am currently on FF 32.0.3 and due to no support for future FF release will stay here so I can enjoy the visuals of Noia4 Theme Manager 2.0.0.

Could someone smarter than I please pick up continued development on Noia4 Theme Manager so that it will work with FF going forward?
Aris

Re: **STUCK on FF32.0.3** No Noia4 Theme manager 2.0.0 suppo

Post by Aris »

Noia4 got discontinued for a couple of reasons. Noia Fox and Nuvola are great alternatives.
I would recommend not to stay with an old Fx version just because of Noia 4. At least move to Fx 31esr, which gets security updates.
rms8

Re: **STUCK on FF32.0.3** No Noia4 Theme manager 2.0.0 suppo

Post by rms8 »

Aris wrote:Noia4 got discontinued for a couple of reasons. Noia Fox and Nuvola are great alternatives.
I would recommend not to stay with an old Fx version just because of Noia 4. At least move to Fx 31esr, which gets security updates.

I couldn't find "Nuvola". I tried Noia Fox on another machine, but discovered it doesn't offer as many features as Noia 4.