Thunderbird 31.3.0

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
sillitoe

Thunderbird 31.3.0

Post by sillitoe »

Sorry, I'm not sure where to post this. Before upgrading to Thunderbird 31.3.0, the agenda and any messages I had open remained open after shutting down and restarting Thunderbird. Now it seems to have developed amnesia. In fact, when I start Thunderbird, it now goes to the general mail menu instead of my inbox. The same thing happened on my two computers, one running Windows 7 and the other Windows 8, both running the French version of TB. Perhaps this is a minor setting somewhere, but I'm not sure where it is.
sillitoe

Re: Thunderbird 31.3.0

Post by sillitoe »

Sorry, I think this must be a problem with the Folderpane tools extension which is not really being updated.
Eckard

Post by Eckard »

Indeed, "Folderpane Tools" hasn't been updated since a while and certainly won't be in the near future by the actual developer, maybe never (see Post).
It no longer works in TB versions >24 where it disturbs session restoring and grays out several menu entries.
You should remove it in the add-ons manager.
sillitoe

Post by sillitoe »

Thank you for the clarifications, Eckard. As it is, I didn't encounter (or at least notice) any problems until this latest version of TB.