The Official Win32 20150105-10 builds are out

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
Zlip792

Re: The Official Win32 20150105 builds are not yet out

Post by Zlip792 »

mdew wrote:
Zlip792 wrote:
mdew wrote:Does the graph arrows in the following link work in nightly for everyone?

http://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/laptop ... rime-ux31a

Untick this and it will work in Firefox and IE.

Has it ever worked in Firefox or is it a webpage bug?

Seems webpage bug to me.
Virtual_ManPL

Post by Virtual_ManPL »

FYI - Nightly x86 (2015-01-07) is out
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/33781a3a5201

EDIT:
FYI - Nightly x86 (2015-01-08) is out
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/70de2960aa87

EDIT2:
FYI - Nightly x86 (2015-01-09) is out
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/b3f84cf78dc2
Virtualfox persona
Tired of constant Firefox UI changes? XUL extensions are not working anymore? Try SeaMonkey, Waterfox Classic, Pale Moon.
BenYeeHua

Post by BenYeeHua »

lol, many thing like the emoji/smilies and mostly the loading spinner/throbber sometime don't want to animate, I guess they need some rest to save the CPU power. :lol:
WaltS48

Post by WaltS48 »

The Official Firefox 35 BETA 10 builds are not yet out. Beta 10's are no longer built AFAIK.

But the Official Firefox Release Candidate Build 3 is available.
Linux Desktop - AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 3.3GHz | 8.0GB RAM | GeForce GT 630
Windows Notebook - AMD A8 7410 2.2GHz | 6.0GB RAM | AMD Radeon R5
streetwolf

Post by streetwolf »

Is there a problem with the throbber on tabs? Mine doesn't spin at times when connecting to a site.

****** it might have been link prefetching. I turned it off and things seem better now.
Intel i9-13900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO DDR5 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 @ 6600 Mhz.
H100i ELITE CAPELLIX XT Liquid CPU Cooler | PNY 12GB GeForce RTX 3080 Ti | 2 CORSAIR 2TB MP600 PRO XT GEN 4
HX1200 PLATINUM PSU | XENEON 32" IPS UHD 144Hz | BenQ 32" UHD | MS Windows 11 Pro
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

streetwolf wrote:Is there a problem with the throbber on tabs? Mine doesn't spin at times when connecting to a site.

****** it might have been link prefetching. I turned it off and things seem better now.

I can see the problem
[*]#1120036 [Core:ImageLib]-tab-throbber stops spinning [Win]
TheVisitor

Post by TheVisitor »

Anyone else noticed a pretty drastic slow-down in page loading ? I'm seeing what appears to lots of hangs, on all sort of various pages, even this board, and on a php board I've been watching from time to time, its especially bad there, but flies on IE 11. This slow-down seems to have started maybe a couple of days ago...

During the loading I've also noticed that the CPU is jumping at times upward of 45-50%, never seen it go this high.
bjherbison

Post by bjherbison »

Has anyone else noticed being unable to click on suggested values for form fields? Start typing in a text box and a list of previous values appears below, but clicking on an option doesn't select it. Down arrow works, except for sites which trap down-arrow for their fancy text box.

This is a problem in my profile (not seen in a clean profile), but I don't know what caused it. It's annoying, I actually have to type, but not annoying enough to wipe my profile over.

Print screen doesn't capture the state (and wouldn't be very useful). I see the problem with the search box on this site (although on this site I can use down-arrow).
WildcatRay

Post by WildcatRay »

TheVisitor wrote:Anyone else noticed a pretty drastic slow-down in page loading ? I'm seeing what appears to lots of hangs, on all sort of various pages, even this board, and on a php board I've been watching from time to time, its especially bad there, but flies on IE 11. This slow-down seems to have started maybe a couple of days ago...

During the loading I've also noticed that the CPU is jumping at times upward of 45-50%, never seen it go this high.

YES!

I thought at first is was add-on related, but disabling those that act on content had no noticeable effect.
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi
TheVisitor

Post by TheVisitor »

WildcatRay wrote:
TheVisitor wrote:Anyone else noticed a pretty drastic slow-down in page loading ? I'm seeing what appears to lots of hangs, on all sort of various pages, even this board, and on a php board I've been watching from time to time, its especially bad there, but flies on IE 11. This slow-down seems to have started maybe a couple of days ago...

YES!

I thought at first is was add-on related, but disabling those that act on content had no noticeable effect.

I'm wondering if its related to killing off SHA-1 and RC4 security stuff and its taking so long looking for fall-backs or something ?
Seems to be worse while its linking to 3rd party sites.
WildcatRay

Post by WildcatRay »

TheVisitor wrote:
WildcatRay wrote:

YES!

I'm wondering if its related to killing off SHA-1 and RC4 security stuff and its taking so long looking for fall-backs or something ?
Seems to be worse while its linking to 3rd party sites.

I concur on the 3rd site aspect. I load 16 tabs to comics that I read regularly. The ads on those sites are numerous including autoplay ones. I'm not sure if they use Flash or something else. They also have ads that slide into the page. ](*,)

After some time, I received the unresponsive script warning. Also, when I shut down Nightly, it took well over a minute to completely close as I got the warning it was still running when I tried to restart it. #-o
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi
Virtual_ManPL

Post by Virtual_ManPL »

FYI - Nightly x86 (2015-01-10) is out
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/bb8d6034f5f2
Virtualfox persona
Tired of constant Firefox UI changes? XUL extensions are not working anymore? Try SeaMonkey, Waterfox Classic, Pale Moon.
TheVisitor

Post by TheVisitor »

WildcatRay wrote:
YES!

I concur on the 3rd site aspect. I load 16 tabs to comics that I read regularly. The ads on those sites are numerous including autoplay ones. I'm not sure if they use Flash or something else. They also have ads that slide into the page. ](*,)

After some time, I received the unresponsive script warning. Also, when I shut down Nightly, it took well over a minute to completely close as I got the warning it was still running when I tried to restart it. #-o[/quote]

Well, after testing several builds back to Jan 5, I can't repo with any build at the moment... Strange ](*,)
chob

Post by chob »

Anyone else seeing a lot of crashes recently? I've filed https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1120096 anyway.
Chris000001

Post by Chris000001 »

bjherbison wrote:Has anyone else noticed being unable to click on suggested values for form fields? Start typing in a text box and a list of previous values appears below, but clicking on an option doesn't select it. Down arrow works, except for sites which trap down-arrow for their fancy text box.

This is a problem in my profile (not seen in a clean profile), but I don't know what caused it. It's annoying, I actually have to type, but not annoying enough to wipe my profile over.

Print screen doesn't capture the state (and wouldn't be very useful). I see the problem with the search box on this site (although on this site I can use down-arrow).
Something is broken unless you have Firefox's search box displayed somewhere. I don't use it so I had removed it. Since I have to have it now, I put it next to the url bar and then hid it using userchrome.css

Code: Select all

#search-container, #urlbar-search-splitter { display:none !important; }