YouTube Anywhere Player, Capture & Print, Bluhell, etc

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
shape5

Re: YouTube Anywhere Player, Capture & Print, Bluhell, etc

Post by shape5 »

YouTube Anywhere Player -> i just noticed that even though i have "enabled on site" unchecked, if i click on time links posted in the comments, it still opens as if it's enabled.
diegocr

Post by diegocr »

shape5 wrote:i tried checking/unchecking the "use rounded corners" option but either way the player uses rounded corners when it's minimized. i'm assuming this needs to be fixed?

In fact, recently i've noticed that if you enable this option and then turn it off the rounded corners will be keep on, looks like YT is using a cookie now preventing that from being turned off normally, weird. I'll need to check how to solve that when i get a chance, i have been extremely busy as you can guess due the time i took to reply. :oops:

shape5 wrote:also, do you know how i can get this working with NoScript's ClearClick? i keep getting Click Jacking pop-ups everytime i click pause on a video i'm watching, and i added youtube as a trusted site, but that doesn't help.

Well, here I just use a click listener on the browser's document overlay, hence that seems something i don't have control over. Did you asked Giorgio about it?

jbacinti wrote:... While I'm not positive that Capture & Print caused the problem, it was the last thing I was using before this happened. Any ideas?

I don't think that was something caused by C&P, after all it just sends the captured area as an image to the Firefox's PrintPreview window, it does nothing with the printer itself.

You can try to remove the "print." branch through either about:config or using eCleaner, that will force Firefox to reinstall the printer.

shape5 wrote:YouTube Anywhere Player -> i just noticed that even though i have "enabled on site" unchecked, if i click on time links posted in the comments, it still opens as if it's enabled.

That's because the comments are served "now" through Google+ which is a different domain and therefore that doesn't work properly, i'll fix that for the next version by checking the top document for the iframe.
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist...
https://addons.mozilla.org/user/diegocr/
shape5

Post by shape5 »

diegocr wrote:In fact, recently i've noticed that if you enable this option and then turn it off the rounded corners will be keep on, looks like YT is using a cookie now preventing that from being turned off normally, weird. I'll need to check how to solve that when i get a chance

sounds good

diegocr wrote:Well, here I just use a click listener on the browser's document overlay, hence that seems something i don't have control over. Did you asked Giorgio about it?

this actually hasn't happened since i posted this message. i have no idea what happened to cause the change. who's Giorgio?

diegocr wrote:That's because the comments are served "now" through Google+ which is a different domain and therefore that doesn't work properly, i'll fix that for the next version by checking the top document for the iframe.

ok, great. i suppose there's not really a workaround in the meantime, other than opening the time link in a new window which creates a different undesirable effect =]
diegocr

Post by diegocr »

These issues are now fixed. Version 2.9.1 uploaded and awaiting review.

Btw, Giorgio is the NoScript's Author :)
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist...
https://addons.mozilla.org/user/diegocr/
shape5

Post by shape5 »

Ok great, I tested the time links on Youtube as well as the pref for rounded corners, and can confirm both of these issues have indeed been fixed and are now working properly. many thanks!

If the NoScript problem happens again I'll notify Giorgio.
shape5

Post by shape5 »

I noticed this before but forgot to post it... If you click on any video link and the video plays in the top right corner as usual if "start minimized" is checked, then click another video link without closing that one first, then the 2nd link opens the video fullscreen at the same time and now plays on top of the other video. this happens on any site i've tried and also on youtube if the "enabled on site" option is checked in the prefs.

another bug i just noticed on google product forums if you have the "enabled on site" option checked: if you have a google account, go to "my discussions" https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!mydiscussions, click any link to a thread and it will attempt to open a link to a video, but since it's a forum thread and not a video, it displays the error: "This video does not exist." If you open the link in a new tab or window it opens the thread correctly.

update 9-14-14: Another functionality issue with the "enabled on site" option checked... Should videos in a playlist really be included in this since the purpose of a playlist overlaps the purpose of the add-on (which is to also load those included videos on the same page but within the same window)? For ex, when i hit the skip next/previous button or click on another video within a playlist window sidebar, it opens them in the Youtube Anywhere pop-up window, making the playlist unusable.
Peja Stija

Post by Peja Stija »

BluHell Firewall 2.4.0 ain't working correctly with nightly 36 (E10 disabled).
There's no icon.
quietmister_t

Post by quietmister_t »

Capture & Print has disappeared from my Firefox 36.0. I uninstalled and reinstalled. It was there one day and gone the next.
MC_Fat_Tongue

Post by MC_Fat_Tongue »

Hello Diego,

I'm using Dybutar and I'm trying to create a button to bring up the error console in Firefox, but I'm not having any luck:

I have set to true the Firefox about:config preference devtools.errorconsole.enabled

Would you please be kind enough to tell me what I should put in the URL box in Dybutars preferences to make this work.

Any help or assistance would be gratefully received.
MC_Fat_Tongue

Post by MC_Fat_Tongue »

Hi,

I'm using eCleaner in Preferences Monitor and the LocalStore tab has not worked for quite a while, I think it's due to a Firefox change a few versions ago.

I would be very grateful if you would look into fixing this a some point.

Regards.
mrwislr

few seamonkey bugs

Post by mrwislr »

Here are a few things I noticed with bluhell and SeaMonkey.

No bluhell menu item available from the any menu in the menubar.

When adding bluhell icon to the toolbar is displays fine however when opening a new window (not tab) after a browser window or component is already active, no bluhell firewall icon displays in the toolbar. In otherwords only when the browser is launched the first time does the icon appear in the toolbar, no additional new browser window displays the icon. Either when spawned from file>new>browser window or if the browser is click on from the statusbar.
3edgy5me

Post by 3edgy5me »

Bluhell Firewall blocks https://www.timeanddate.com/, which is a legitimate and quite popular website.
BrowseMail

Post by BrowseMail »

Bluhell Firewall is a really nice Firefox extension. It blocks a lot more ads than I expected.

However, recently I have noticed a few pre-roll and overlay ads appear on YouTube. These happen only occasionally and so not easy to reproduce. I am using a UK IP address. Would it be possible to block these ads? Thanks.
tsherr

Post by tsherr »

I've run into a problem with BluHell and Yahoo Mail. I'm accessing it from Canada, but I don't know if that makes a difference.

The problem is this: Yahoo Mail loads fine. When I click on an email, the email opens fine, but when I click on Inbox to go back to the email list, I get a blank area where the list should be. If I refresh the page, it shows up fine.

If I disable BluHell, it works fine. Any ideas how to fix this?
tsherr

Post by tsherr »

Is this support forum for BluHell, et al? If not, is there a way to contact support?