[Ext] Tab Utilities 1.5 - light but featureful

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
max2

Re: [Ext] Tab Utilities 1.5 - light but featureful

Post by max2 »

Tab Utilities Fixed

Any chance this addon will be signed?
Brummelchen

Post by Brummelchen »

i think it is queued for signing as many others. all extensions which have passed quality control (review) will be signed on AMO - only on AMO.
yfdyh000

Post by yfdyh000 »

max2 wrote:Tab Utilities Fixed

Any chance this addon will be signed?

Queue Position: 17 of 246
max2

Post by max2 »

Thanks.
max2

Post by max2 »

Any luck with this addon being signed ? It has been over a month. Did the test fail ?
Floyd77

Post by Floyd77 »

yfdyh000 wrote: Report any problems on https://github.com/yfdyh000/tabutils/issues/, even though I may not have enough energy to take care of all the problems. p.s. I just subscribed to this topic.
Hi, is there any chance you can fix this issue?

I really appreciate that you keep maintaining this great extension.
yfdyh000

Post by yfdyh000 »

Floyd77 wrote:
yfdyh000 wrote: Report any problems on https://github.com/yfdyh000/tabutils/issues/, even though I may not have enough energy to take care of all the problems. p.s. I just subscribed to this topic.
Hi, is there any chance you can fix this issue?

I really appreciate that you keep maintaining this great extension.
I understand this issue and study it, but there is no patch at present.
Floyd77

Post by Floyd77 »

yfdyh000 wrote: I understand this issue and study it, but there is no patch at present.
Thank you. If you find a workaround let us know. I really miss Tab Utils and without backForwardMenu History, Firefox is unusable :cry:
TiratroN

Post by TiratroN »

Hi.
I use this addon long time ago.
Yesterday i install new version of firefox. In new version , color of locked and protected tabs is not the same. Protected tab dont coloring- only display padlock. Very bad for me. How i correct this. I have red color of protected and red outline of locked tab . Please help.
yfdyh000

Post by yfdyh000 »

TiratroN wrote:Hi.
Yesterday i install new version of firefox. In new version , color of locked and protected tabs is not the same. Protected tab dont coloring- only display padlock. Very bad for me. How i correct this. I have red color of protected and red outline of locked tab . Please help.
Is Fixed version? Could you provide a screenshot? I don't remember these two tabs will be colored.
TiratroN

Post by TiratroN »

yfdyh000 wrote:
Is Fixed version? Could you provide a screenshot? I don't remember these two tabs will be colored.
Lock - red outline.
Protect (tab left)...this must be all in red color.But only with padlock. ?!?! Strange...
Version firefox 12. addon - "Tab utilities".

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa
There is different menu options
Look !
Most likely, I tune the color red , the protected tab with older version.

But in menu "tab utilities fixed" not option to change tab "protected' and " locked".
yfdyh000

Post by yfdyh000 »

TiratroN wrote:
yfdyh000 wrote:
Lock - red outline.
Protect (tab left)...this must be all in red color.But only with padlock. ?!?! Strange...
Version firefox 12. addon - "Tab utilities".

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa
There is different menu options
Look !
Most likely, I tune the color red , the protected tab with older version.

But in menu "tab utilities fixed" not option to change tab "protected' and " locked".
The customizations for Protected/Locked tabs indeed once exist, but the original author removed it later, so I does not have carry it.

https://github.com/ithinc/tabutils/comm ... lop?page=4
https://github.com/ithinc/tabutils/comm ... 2033d54510 Locked indicator ithinc committed on 11 Feb 2014
https://github.com/ithinc/tabutils/comm ... 9fb1c9c17e Remove customization for Protected/Locked tabs ithinc committed on 15 Feb 2014
M()zart

Post by M()zart »

I'm using "Tab Kit - Tab Highlighter" extension with tab utilities in order to highlight protected tabs. This extension can highlight protected tabs in green (I disable all other highlighting in it, because other highlighting is far from useful with my other addons). Not the best solution, but does its job more or less. Though I liked old tab utilities settings for it more.
woefully

Post by woefully »

Anyone knows of a way to disable the Ctrl+left-click functionality which opens links in the current tab? It's interfering with another extension. Thanks.

(Tab Utilities Phoenix 2.0.0)
Makyen

Post by Makyen »

woefully wrote:Anyone knows of a way to disable the Ctrl+left-click functionality which opens links in the current tab? It's interfering with another extension. [...](Tab Utilities Phoenix 2.0.0)
I haven't tried Tab Utilities Phoenix 2.0.0 on Pale Moon. However, at least in Tab Utilities (actually I'm using Tab Utilities Fixed on Firefox), the functionality you mention is configurable within the options dialog: