Various bugs or whatever you call them

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
Adela

Re: Various bugs or whatever you call them

Post by Adela »

James wrote:
Adela wrote:Thank you. So, I'll have to find out how to log into Firefox Forum. adela

There is no Firefox forum. If you meant support.mozilla.org/questions/ then you select a product section and ask a question which will then be how you create an account. It is one forum as each product is separated depending on if you select a product or all support.mozilla.org/questions/all

Thank you James, I'll use the link you so kindly gave me. :)
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for whites, or women for men. Alice Walker
Adela

Post by Adela »

Daifne wrote:Or use this link for our Firefox Support subforum: viewforum.php?f=38

Thank you for your kindness Daifne, I'll also use the link to the subforum that you gave me. One never can have too many tech help forums! ;)
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for whites, or women for men. Alice Walker
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

You can if you are unlucky :). Since the problem is solved I'll lock this. Kindly post your question in the support forum :).
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."