Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
torwwwoolf

Post by torwwwoolf »

My user name is wwwoolf but if I use it, I am told it is already in use!! Agggh

Dan Raisch help!! I have not been able to log in. I have repeatedly changed my password, and user name and requested both and everytime it says it is accepted, the very next time, I can't get in Dan Raisch s
ent me a response to a thunderbird issue but I can't communicate with him even through the link because I am repeatedly unrecognized..
LoudNoise

Re: log in nightmare

Post by LoudNoise »

give me a second (not Mr Raisch)/
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Check your email .
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
torwwwoolf

Post by torwwwoolf »

But what is my login name? I cant do anything. The torwwwoolf is also rejected, wwwoolf is rejected... This is the only way I can communicate to post a reply to you
torwwwoolf

Post by torwwwoolf »

I just tried to log in to Thunderbird Board. I typed in torwwwoolf user name and <removed> as password.

It reverted back to user name wwwoolf and sent this error message:

Login
You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please request help in the Site Discussion forum where you can post without logging in.

Username:

Password:
I forgot my password
Resend activation e-mail

Log me on automatically each visit
Hide my online status this session
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

I changed the password again, kindly don't post a password on a public forum. I'll email you the new one in a few minutes

Your username is wwwoolf, not torwwwoolf. If you tried to use torwwwoolf it wouldn't work because the username is wrong.
Post wrangler
James

Post by James »

torwwwoolf wrote:I typed in torwwwoolf user name

The torwwwoolf account does not exist on forums.mozillazine.org as otherwise you would not have been able to use it while as a Guest poster.
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

torwwwoolf wrote:My user name is wwwoolf but if I use it, I am told it is already in use!!

Yeah? Seems to be working OK here, or is this not you? -

viewtopic.php?p=14240693#p14240693
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Locking for traffic reasons. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1815975
Post wrangler