Why is my username currently inactive?

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
Troy1

Post by Troy1 »

I made a change to my forum password yesterday as well as my User ID which were accepted. However when I attempted to log on this morning using the changed Password and User ID, I was told the data was wrong and I would have to sign up for a new account which I accordingly did but a check of my e-mail shows it has not yet been activated. Please activate the account as soon as possible or reactivate the account I had which was under the board name of Cheirtaur1. I would actually prefer that my prior account be reactivated if possible. If it can't be reactivated , then please activate the newly created account bearing the board name of Binford3. Thanks for your consideration in this matter. BTW, I posted this topic erroneously in the topic
. I apologize for the error and you may delete that post if you wish.
LIMPET235

Re: Why is my username currently inactive?

Post by LIMPET235 »

There's no problem with you posting to that thread.
Just no real reason to start a new one.

Duplicate, locking. Continue the discussion here: viewtopic.php?p=14254031#p14254031
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)