window download is white after nvidia installed

Discussion of bugs in Seamonkey
Michael REMY

window download is white after nvidia installed

Post by Michael REMY »

hi,

i just installed the latest nvidia drivers x64 353.82-quadro-grid-desktop-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql.exe on win7 x64 .

i have donwload in progress in seamonkey 2.33.1 during the installation.
well, as usual there is a flash screen during installation and windows goes on, with out reboot.

but this time, i notice that the download manager windows is became white !
the downloads are still running (cause i can see the pourcent evolution change in the windows bar) but there is not list anymore, all is white...

have a good day
TPR75

Re: window download is white after nvidia installed

Post by TPR75 »

Something caused problem with Nvidia drivers - they crashed and then reloaded. Graphic card drivers only not BSOD for Windows 7. I had similar thing when Flash Player (I suppose) crashed and made SeaMonkey's windows completely blank (except of title bar with three buttons e.g. X to close window):
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/ ... 9012150827

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/ ... 0c22150827

Flash content was played in background (in tab, no "Flash fullscreen") but I heard sound only. I had several tab with Flash videos opened but only one was played. Minimized Mail window was blank too. It was necessary to force close SM by Win7 task manager.

I've got latest 355.60 Nvidia drivers but the same problem was noticed before. Rare bug but still problem.
--
Michael REMY

Re: window download is white after nvidia installed

Post by Michael REMY »

in my case, only the download windows display (display only) was crashed but still run fine.
Seamonkey broswer run fine too during nvidia install drivers.

no bsod for me, just a glink-flash screen and all run fine.