The Official Win32 20050503 [Trunk] build is out.

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
Ria

Post by Ria »

KOLE89 wrote:For "Documents and Settings" use "Docume~1" and for "My Documents" use "mydocu~1" etc. (first 6 letters of folder name + "~1" or if you have another folder with same first 6 letters in name use "~1" OR "~2").

Good idea! Never thought of that. I'll try it.
Robert S.

Post by Robert S. »

ieremiou - this is all fallout from the patch from <a href="https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=286034">bug 286034</a> - the patch in <a href="https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=292506">bug 292506</a> takes care of the majority of those issues as well as a couple of other issues from prior to the patch in <a href="https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=286034">bug 286034</a> landing.
Ria

Post by Ria »

It works! Problem solved. Thanks KOLE89 :)
0live

Post by 0live »

wig_out_on_me wrote:That is a bug in the display of the state and is part of the patch in <a href="https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=292506">bug 292506</a>

I see Product: Firefox in this bug, but I suspect Thunderbird needs such patch as well, right?
Linux i686 (ubuntu-gutsy) | Minefield (20081118020400) | Tb 2.0.0.17pre (2008092517) w/ Lightning
Peter(6)

Post by Peter(6) »

Am I the only one seeing the following (both at home and at work)
If an image loads slowly the outline of the loading image briefly shows in color, something like yellow left, green bottom, not sure about the right and top one.

.... got it confirmed on IRC
I filed
#292662[Firefox]-green and yellow outline of loading images [Win]
anyone any idea about a regressiondate ?

[edit]gottit, the 29th[/edit]
Last edited by Peter(6) on May 2nd, 2005, 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nightly build threads 20040225 (FF 0.8.0+) - 20120331 (FF14a)
a;skdjfajf;ak

Post by a;skdjfajf;ak »

Ok, Once Again TabMix bites me in the ****, nuked and started over for 5th time today...

ForecastFox working - with hack from Wig
Sage (Trunk)
CuteMenus
Statusbarclock
EnhHistory

All show Enabled and options work on those that have options.

I guess I'll just have to wait until someone makes a version of TabMix that will work without doing many hacks...and Chob's seems to be having issues as well...No throbber showing on tabs..
a;skdjfajf;ak

Post by a;skdjfajf;ak »

OK, I have been trying also today to install extensions on the 0422 build, and I've now noted that www.msnbc.com renders OK on the 0422 build, but on yesterdays' and todays' build the page jumps super-wide with a list of resource links way over on the right, and if they have a scroll news update the bottom horiz scroll bar will jump from side-to-side...
chob

Post by chob »

Littlemutt > I also see the problem with www.msnbc.com - waiting for another layout patch from roc to land before I investigate it. Re: TabMix, I'm not going to bother looking at that or anything else until more of the extension issues are sorted out. But FWIW the throbber has never worked for TabMix on the trunk - unless you add

Code: Select all

/* Make throbber work with TabMix and Trunk builds */

tab[busy] .tab-icon {
  list-style-image: url("chrome://browser/skin/Throbber-small.gif") !important;
}

To your userChrome.css file.
0live

Post by 0live »

Peter(6) wrote:Am I the only one seeing the following (both at home and at work)
If an image loads slowly the outline of the loading image briefly shows in color, something like yellow left, green bottom, not sure about the right and top one.
I see this since today

Hmm no I'm not seeing that.
Linux i686 (ubuntu-gutsy) | Minefield (20081118020400) | Tb 2.0.0.17pre (2008092517) w/ Lightning
sasquatch

Post by sasquatch »

chob wrote:...Re: TabMix, I'm not going to bother looking at that or anything else until more of the extension issues are sorted out. ...

I suppose new thread, with people just listing their favorite extensions for tabbed browsing would apply equally well for those using Tabmix and seeking some working tab extensions.
Robert S.

Post by Robert S. »

0live wrote:
wig_out_on_me wrote:That is a bug in the display of the state and is part of the patch in <a href="https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=292506">bug 292506</a>

I see Product: Firefox in this bug, but I suspect Thunderbird needs such patch as well, right?

Yes it does and it really should have been filed under Toolkit but old habits die hard and I only tested with Firefox when I wrote the patch.
tongle

Post by tongle »

Is the whole scrolling issued fixed in any of the official trunks yet?
<b><a href="http://www.petitiononline.com/f1254114/petition.html">Sign this petition if you want to help spread Firefox</a></b>
a;skdjfajf;ak

Post by a;skdjfajf;ak »

chob wrote:Littlemutt > I also see the problem with www.msnbc.com - waiting for another layout patch from roc to land before I investigate it. Re: TabMix, I'm not going to bother looking at that or anything else until more of the extension issues are sorted out. But FWIW the throbber has never worked for TabMix on the trunk - unless you add

tab[busy] .tab-icon {
}

Thanks, that the 'hack' I was looking for........... couldnt find it..
ShareBird

Post by ShareBird »

chob wrote:Littlemutt > I also see the problem with www.msnbc.com - waiting for another layout patch from roc to land before I investigate it. Re: TabMix, I'm not going to bother looking at that or anything else until more of the extension issues are sorted out. But FWIW the throbber has never worked for TabMix on the trunk - unless you add

tab[busy] .tab-icon {
}

Both WFM. I don't need the hack to make throbber work! Not on my theme and not on default theme...

I changed the extensions I normally use and all of them are working fine... Maybe I can host them for a while if you want...

ShareBird

Post by ShareBird »