MozillaZine

Login crash and burn

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
XXtoastXX

Post Posted October 31st, 2015, 10:17 am

I'm sure that sometime in the last decade I have logged on to this site, but I have not had much need to login often enough to remember my specifics. In trying to login today, I tried to make a new login but I get an error message saying the the e-mail is already in use, that would make sense. I can't remember my old login specifics and I can't make a new register. In trying to submit this request, I get an error saying that the user name is already in use (mgoldman). So the system has may user name and my e-mail, but I don't have the right password or combination. I would appreciate some guidance. And thanks to all the moderators for what you do here!

LoudNoise

Post Posted October 31st, 2015, 11:25 am

Can you post your email in the form of user AT server DOT com
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."

XXtoastXX

Post Posted October 31st, 2015, 11:33 am

My e-mail is;

LoudNoise

Post Posted October 31st, 2015, 11:36 am

Looks like you are 0utis (zero I think)
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."

0utis

Post Posted October 31st, 2015, 12:02 pm

YES, I am!!!
Thank you!
Now I can get my other question answered!

LoudNoise

Post Posted October 31st, 2015, 12:12 pm

No problem :)
Post wrangler

Return to MozillaZine Site Discussion