MozillaZine

[Ext] Gmail Manager 0.6.4.1 - Manage multiple Gmail accounts

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
sunny_one
 
Posts: 14
Joined: February 11th, 2010, 4:13 pm

Post Posted January 6th, 2016, 2:07 am

toni57 wrote:Here we go again. Not supported by the newest update 43.0.1


Yup. I got 5 dead, unclickable icons down there on my status. *cries*

pcss
 
Posts: 23
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 5:59 pm

Post Posted January 6th, 2016, 4:34 am

All OK here on 43.0.3 - make sure you're running Gmail Manager - community 0.7-beta 1.1-signed as per the links earlier in this thread and not some other build/version/fork.

sunny_one
 
Posts: 14
Joined: February 11th, 2010, 4:13 pm

Post Posted January 6th, 2016, 9:12 pm

pcss wrote:All OK here on 43.0.3 - make sure you're running Gmail Manager - community 0.7-beta 1.1-signed as per the links earlier in this thread and not some other build/version/fork.


Ack .. my bad :oops: ... or .. ? .. but, having installed that..
One account doesn't show unread count, and none of them show the message preview on mouse over. Is that what's meant to happen .. something that's being worked on??

spqr1904
 
Posts: 5
Joined: April 3rd, 2006, 10:05 pm

Post Posted February 5th, 2016, 9:20 pm

I expect to abandon firefox with the changes listed in v44 (no more fine grained cookie control).
FYI, I have Erik's Gmail manager NG 0.6.5.3-2 running in the 'New Moon' Mac version of the Pale Moon fork.
FLVCTIBVS TRANSVERHO, ERGO SVM

twisted99
 
Posts: 33
Joined: April 10th, 2005, 5:30 pm

Post Posted February 19th, 2016, 9:18 pm

Running Gmail manager community.07 with 5 gmail accounts. Any time a pop up window opens, all the gmail accounts dissapear from the tool bar.
If I restart Firefox they come back. Had the same thing happen a few years ago, but don't remember how I fixed it. Anyone else with this issue?

beezilla
 
Posts: 8
Joined: June 13th, 2013, 6:25 pm
Location: birthplace of Skype

Post Posted March 22nd, 2016, 5:17 pm

Seems like GM-community 0.7 needs to be updated. It still works fine but after some Firefox update I discovered that I've lost the ability to drag & drop. I can't move the tabs around. The same problem with the selected text or picture, I can't drag them in my browser. All is working fine when the Gmail Manager is turned off.
Very sad..

M3Rocket
 
Posts: 4
Joined: September 7th, 2011, 4:21 pm

Post Posted May 10th, 2016, 12:48 am

beezilla wrote:Seems like GM-community 0.7 needs to be updated. It still works fine but after some Firefox update I discovered that I've lost the ability to drag & drop. I can't move the tabs around. The same problem with the selected text or picture, I can't drag them in my browser. All is working fine when the Gmail Manager is turned off.
Very sad..


This has been fixed in release 0.7.1: https://github.com/gmail-manager-commun ... /issues/29

twisted99
 
Posts: 33
Joined: April 10th, 2005, 5:30 pm

Post Posted May 13th, 2016, 7:32 pm

twisted99 wrote:Running Gmail manager community.07 with 5 gmail accounts. Any time a pop up window opens, all the gmail accounts dissapear from the tool bar.
If I restart Firefox they come back. Had the same thing happen a few years ago, but don't remember how I fixed it. Anyone else with this issue?


Is this add on working?
Since February if I had a pop up window open I would lose Gmailmanager.
Now Its gone. Again. Restart FF, nothing.

dallen50

User avatar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: June 18th, 2004, 3:13 am
Location: Harrison, Ohio

Post Posted May 14th, 2016, 5:08 am

Suggest trying X-notifier. It has all the functions, PLUS you can check ANY email account.

Chaosas
 
Posts: 101
Joined: July 18th, 2004, 3:22 am

Post Posted August 19th, 2016, 5:24 am

There appears to be a new problem with Gmail Manager (or perhaps more precisely Gmail itself). Every time I open my Gmail account by clicking the Gmail Manager icon, Google says there's something "unusual" about the way I'm logging it, and I have to verify through a text message, etc. even if I'm already logged in!

jimfitter
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 5220
Joined: January 28th, 2005, 11:17 am
Location: Chicagoland area

Post Posted August 19th, 2016, 7:22 am

Chaosas wrote:There appears to be a new problem with Gmail Manager (or perhaps more precisely Gmail itself)...

Same here. I disabled Manager, and am using Gmail Checker 2.6.6, until things get sorted.
The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all. ― G.K. Chesterton

Endor

User avatar
 
Posts: 146
Joined: January 17th, 2008, 8:03 am
Location: Somewhere in Space

Post Posted August 19th, 2016, 7:50 am

Same here.
We should inform the actually author:
https://github.com/gmail-manager-community/gmail-manager-community/issues
So I hope we get this fixed faster.

Edit:https://github.com/gmail-manager-community/gmail-manager-community/issues/42
Cheers
Endor
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium - My Versions Info

farfocel
 
Posts: 3
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 2:49 am
Location: Poland

Post Posted August 20th, 2016, 6:21 pm

Same here. I disabled Manager, and am using Gmail Checker 2.6.6, until things get sorted.


Gmail Checker 2.6.6 doesn't work with google apps account, only works with gmail

fried chicken + beer
 
Posts: 35
Joined: June 8th, 2007, 2:19 pm

Post Posted May 30th, 2017, 8:02 pm

A new working version of Gmail Manager (community version 0.7.2) is available at: https://github.com/gmail-manager-commun ... ses/latest

Many thanks too all those who contributed and made the update possible!

jimfitter
Folder@Home

User avatar
 
Posts: 5220
Joined: January 28th, 2005, 11:17 am
Location: Chicagoland area

Post Posted May 31st, 2017, 3:14 pm

Works perfectly...now.
Thank you.
The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all. ― G.K. Chesterton

Return to Extension/Theme Releases


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests