Contribute broken at AMO?

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
LoudNoise

Contribute broken at AMO?

Post by LoudNoise »

I was trying to contribute a few bucks to an extension developer at AMO. I clicked on the "Contribute" button , the paged dimmed but I never got to paypal. Tried again in Safemode and the same thing happened.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
streetwolf

Re: Contribute broken at AMO?

Post by streetwolf »

WFM. Try with a new profile. Safe-Mode and a new profile are not equals.
Intel i9-13900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO DDR5 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 @ 6600 Mhz.
H100i ELITE CAPELLIX XT Liquid CPU Cooler | PNY 12GB GeForce RTX 3080 Ti | 2 CORSAIR 2TB MP600 PRO XT GEN 4
HX1200 PLATINUM PSU | XENEON 32" IPS UHD 144Hz | BenQ 32" UHD | MS Windows 11 Pro
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

No kidding :)
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

Turned out to cured by closing Fx and restarting.
Post wrangler
streetwolf

Post by streetwolf »

LoudNoise wrote:Turned out to cured by closing Fx and restarting.
I assumed you tried that already :D
Intel i9-13900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO DDR5 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 @ 6600 Mhz.
H100i ELITE CAPELLIX XT Liquid CPU Cooler | PNY 12GB GeForce RTX 3080 Ti | 2 CORSAIR 2TB MP600 PRO XT GEN 4
HX1200 PLATINUM PSU | XENEON 32" IPS UHD 144Hz | BenQ 32" UHD | MS Windows 11 Pro
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

We use a usb hardlock to protect our software. The other day one of our more computer literate users called with a problem, he was getting "Hardlock Not Found." I worked with him for about ten minutes, had him reinstall the drivers, had him do this and that. Finally, I suggested that he try a different USB slot. Turns out that the key was still attached to the old computer :) From WTF to a good laugh in about 10 seconds.
Post wrangler