Google browser don't show visited links in Firefox Mobile

Talk about Mozilla browsers for small devices such as PDAs and cellphones.
Mati184

Google browser don't show visited links in Firefox Mobile

Post by Mati184 »

Hi!
I've got a problem. I installed Firefox Mobile on my phone with Android 5.0.1 and it work's fine, but there is one thing bothers me. When I find site I want to check on Google browser and enter it and then back to Google browser, link to that page is not sign as visited (purple color). It happens ONLY in Google browser, I checked Bing and Yahoo etc and there is no such problem. Desktop Firefox works fine though. Please help.
English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
DanRaisch

Re: Google browser don't show visited links in Firefox Mobil

Post by DanRaisch »

When you refer to "Google browser" are you switching to the Chrome browser for that search or performing the search in Firefox by accessing the Google search page?
Mati184

Post by Mati184 »

I mean Google search page, sry. For that I using Firefox. Only on that search page visited links don't work and I always use that one - don't really like Bing.
Mati184

Post by Mati184 »

bump
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Clear the browser cache (use menu path Tools->Options->Advanced->Network tab->click on "Clear Now" button.)

Delete any cookies relating to the site(s) involved (Tools->Options->Privacy->Firefox will "Use custom settings for History"->Show Cookies button).
Mati184

Post by Mati184 »

No such things on mobile version but I menage to clear all data I got and nothing, cookies are active. I could send screenshot but I got Polish translation so it's bad idea. Any other ideas? I really want to use Firefox but this drive me crazy.

Edit:
Weird it's working when I enable "stacionary mode" and now page is look like on PC and I see purple links. Maybe that will help you somehow.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Your initial post was from a Win 10 system but subsequent posts appear to indicate you are using Android 5.0.1. Are you having the issue on a mobile device or on a Windows PC?
Mati184

Post by Mati184 »

I got that probl on my mobile only. I just posted from different browser and one time from PC. It doesm't matter. Now I'm posting from mobile Firefox. Here I got problem I mentioned before.