Firefox50.0 and TalkTalk

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
peterjralph

Firefox50.0 and TalkTalk

Post by peterjralph »

I use Firefox all the time and my isp is Talktalk.co.uk. A couple of nights ago I used their webmail and it would only show one page and no more. Their techsupport took me through various things and in the end said use another browser. I updated Firefox to version 50 and tried again but there was no change. I then tried Edge and everything worked as normal. I did things suggested such as clearing all history and downloads etc. then I tried to report the fault via Firefox system but when I had completed the input to the report form the submit button did not change colour nor would it submit the report. I tried again 24 hrs later with no change. I then tried submitting the report via Edge but again the submit button does not work. I am using an HP laptop Satellite? 255 and have no trouble using Firefox for other things - I'm a staid user not a gamer.
DanRaisch

Re: Firefox50.0 and TalkTalk

Post by DanRaisch »

Have you tried starting the program in Mozilla Safe Mode? http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode
PeterRalph

Post by PeterRalph »

Can't remember, will follow your link and try.
James

Post by James »

>>>Moved thread to Firefox Support now that you are registered as the MozillaZine Site Discussion section you posted this in was for discussion of *.mozillazine.org related things.
PeterRalph

Post by PeterRalph »

Thanks Dan, Went into Safe Mode and, to cut a long story short, I eventually found that the subsequent page numbers are there but hidden until you hover over each one.
Will try to get back to TalkTalk techs to tell them. Thanks again.