Can't Login

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
Bob F

Can't Login

Post by Bob F »

I lost my password and can't login. I have tried all kinds of times to login. I even used my Gmail address and cannot login. I keep getting messages that an activation message was sent to my address. Can an Administrator please help me. If I had an e-mail for an Administrator I would contact them.

I have a problem that I can't undo deleted e-mails and when I close my inbox all messages are erased. I need help!!!

Thanks, Bob.
DanRaisch

Re: Can't Login

Post by DanRaisch »

What user name did you use to register and what email address? Do NOT post your email address in the clear. Show is as myaddress AT whatever DOT com (or net or whatever).

Post by Guest »

Thanks. Bob F. familton AT pacbell .net
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

OK, I sent another Forced Activation and changed your password to your user name followed by the part of your email address that comes before the @ symbol.
Bob F

Post by Bob F »

Information

Your account has been manually deactivated and is only able to be reactivated by an administrator.

Thais is the error I see. Please help. Bob.
Bob F

Post by Bob F »

Hi. Can someone please activate my account and then send a simple e-mail to me at the address above with my username and password so I can login. Why is this Forum so hard to get re-logged in? I use many other Forums and never have had this problem. Thanks, Bob.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Have you tried logging in again? You're ID is not showing as deactivated at this time.

Post by Guest »

Gork George Dan. The problem has been solved many times.
Bob Fam1

Post by Bob Fam1 »

I finally got logged in by using my other e-mail address. With all the login problems of numerous users why can't the activation methods be changed. No other Forum has these problems. Thanks Bob.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

There aren't that many people reporting problems when compared with the number of registered members.

Post by Guest »

Thunderbird will not pick up my email. It says that login failed. When I try to reset my password, it sends a code to my email, but I can't get my email to retrieve the code.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Have you tried checking for that message on the webmail page of your email provider?