new error popup with 50.0.2

Discussion of bugs in Mozilla Firefox
rickety_goodman

new error popup with 50.0.2

Post by rickety_goodman »

Just had the following error popup on my screen with the title "Firefox.exe" (WinXp, SP3):

The system DLL "'user32.dll" was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occurred because the
DLL Dynamically Allocated Memory occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL
should be contacted for a new DLL.

(I added the double quotes to make it easier to read.)

Firefox just updated to 50.0.2.

Anyone?
(P.S.: I snapped a screen shot of it, if anyone wants to see it. You'll need to tell me how to post it here.)

Thanks
JayhawksRock

Re: new error popup with 50.0.2

Post by JayhawksRock »

Have not seen a hiccup since the Windows XP SP3 install. And since then Windows has been shutdown and restarted at least 30 times and various Firefox versions installed and updated a ton of times... So no help from me.
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
therube

Re: new error popup with 50.0.2

Post by therube »

This, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/935448, talks about SP2, so (suppose) you wouldn't expect to see it in SP3?
In any case, maybe you're using one of the programs mentioned? Maybe if you removed that?
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript