openintabs-erase

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
jsal0318

openintabs-erase

Post by jsal0318 »

using openintabs-erase on my laptop, is there a way to use a touchpad to replace the tabs i have open with newer ones? On a desktop with a mouse I would click on the wheel to accomplish this.

thx
JayhawksRock

Re: openintabs-erase

Post by JayhawksRock »

On this old Dell Laptop I am able to make those types of changes in Windows Control Panel Mouse section
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
jsal0318

Post by jsal0318 »

JayhawksRock wrote:On this old Dell Laptop I am able to make those types of changes in Windows Control Panel Mouse section
jay, where would the option to fix this under mouse be plz?

thx
jsal0318

Post by jsal0318 »

does anyone have an answer 4 me? thx
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

Are you saying you have no category for settings for Mouse/Touch pad or any pointing device in Windows 10 Control Panel settings ?

In my setup all about:config settings for 'mouse' are set to default and Windows has the control.

My Windows XP has the settings available in the Mouse category in Control Panel and I dont have a clue how Win 10 handles device settings.... Sorry if I added to the confusion.... I'm out
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln