Bookmark keywords disappearing

Discussion of bugs in Mozilla Firefox
Gary King

Bookmark keywords disappearing

Post by Gary King »

I created a new Firefox profile, and bookmarked two websites in the Bookmarks Menu. I gave both unique keywords. After giving the second one a keyword, the keyword for the first one disappears. I test both keywords in Firefox, and I can confirm that only the last keyword I add will work.

I'm using Firefox 51. Does anyone else have this problem?
therube

Re: Bookmark keywords disappearing

Post by therube »

Were the two websites of the same domain?
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
Gary King

Post by Gary King »

No they aren't related at all. One was Bing and the other was Yahoo. I gave Bing the keyword "bi" and Yahoo the keyword "yh".
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

If you go into the Library bookmarks and expose the "tags" column do they appear there ?
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
Gary King

Post by Gary King »

JayhawksRock wrote:If you go into the Library bookmarks and expose the "tags" column do they appear there ?
No they do not appear there, not should they, because I'm referring to the Keyword field, not Tags.
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

OK.... Just lookin for somthing thats broken, Good Luck
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln