SeaMonkey 2.46 and Yahoo.com.mail?

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
Bob Fam1

SeaMonkey 2.46 and Yahoo.com.mail?

Post by Bob Fam1 »

I want to drop my AT&T Internet and get cable Internet.I want to still be able to use the SeaMonkey e-mail system. I now send and receive e-mail at inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net.

I understand that I can use this e-mail for 3 months after cancelling and then I have to switch over to yahoo.com.mail.

How can I use the SeaMonkey e-mail format for Yahoo mail after the switch. The Yahoo format is terrible.

Thanks, Bob.
Pav78

Re: SeaMonkey 2.46 and Yahoo.com.mail?

Post by Pav78 »

I dropped at&t DSL years ago and my email xxx@sbcglobal.net is still active. It is on Yahoo Net Mail. Yahoo provided the email system for at&t. However, since Yahoo is being bought by Verizon, I may loose the sbcglobal.net email. However, I have another email xxx@yahoo.com that should not be affected.

Paul Pavlik
Bob Fam1

Post by Bob Fam1 »

HI Thanks. Is there any way to use SM e-mail setup to read the Yahoo link? The Yahoo link is terrible. It is not designed as clearly as SM. Bob.
Pav78

Post by Pav78 »

Bob Fam1 wrote:HI Thanks. Is there any way to use SM e-mail setup to read the Yahoo link? The Yahoo link is terrible. It is not designed as clearly as SM. Bob.
Sorry, I don't know. I use Outlook Express for my normal email and Yahoo.com for my old att (sbcglobal.net) account. I use SeaMonkey for browsing and HTML editing.
amrad

Post by amrad »

Hello Bob,
Bob Fam1 wrote:Is there any way to use SM e-mail setup to read the Yahoo link?
See these articles from Yahoo help:

For POP mail:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN4724.html

For IMAP mail:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN4075.html

Regards,

Dave.