seamonkey look & layout theme

Discussion about Seamonkey builds
scottieimate

seamonkey look & layout theme

Post by scottieimate »

Hello everyone , i'm using the seamonkey version 2.53a1 , and i noticed the layout or theme looks a little different , just wondering are you guys thinking about changing the look or theme of seamonkey. i hope not , because thats the one thing i like about seamonkey , it allways has a basic professional business look , nothing fancy , thank you
DanRaisch

Re: seamonkey look & layout theme

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to SeaMonkey Builds.

By the way, this forum is not run by or formally associated with Mozilla. We're an independent user-helping-user community.
frg

Post by frg »

> and i noticed the layout or theme looks a little different ,

Mozilla constantly tinkers with the Gecko engine and the theming of elements there might change so that SeaMonkey picks it up. Lightweight theme support also changed recently and had to be repaired so if you are not running the Classic or Modern theme there might now be some changes visible.

That said there were no changes in the native themes for 2.51 to 2.53 (except modern video player which was also broken). If you see changes file a bug but please attach screenshots of the differences aka. old and new.
scottieimate

Post by scottieimate »

thank you frg
therube

Post by therube »

Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript