MozillaZine

[Support] - FEBE (et al.) alternate support thread

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Shadoefax

Post Posted June 28th, 2017, 11:18 am

I've sent you a pm with the new password.
All my signatures are stolen from other people. Including this one.
Homepage

kant1800

Post Posted August 30th, 2017, 3:15 pm

I can't access the original forum so I write here my problem.

When I choose from options extensions/theme backups, and I try to backup, the febe backup blocks and a window appears telling "impossible to find path for applicationUpdateServiceHelper2.0.xpi". Then it says to exclude the element from backup and to go on. I click ok and i get another similar window "Impossible to find the path for Multi-processstagedrollout2.0.xpi" and other windows like that
The rest of fabe backups listed on the right in options work, that is bookmarks history password etc..., only some theme extensions create this problem (the other extensions are backed up, as I find them in the destination directory).

what should I do? Add the items to the ignore list like suggested by the program? or there's something I must fix?
thanks

Shadoefax

Post Posted August 30th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Just add them to the ignore list. With every Fx update, there are usually some internal extensions that get installed. These extensions are part of Fx and cannot be backed up. You only have to put them in the ignore list once and the backup should run smoothly after that.
All my signatures are stolen from other people. Including this one.
Homepage

kant1800

Post Posted August 31st, 2017, 4:03 am

ok, thanks

Return to Extension/Theme Releases