Waiting for the earthquake

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
lovemyfoxy

Waiting for the earthquake

Post by lovemyfoxy »

A suggestion for the earthquake called Fx 57, which is the largest change Fx has ever had.

So as not to have a dozen threads repeating themselves, and all the mods and regulars muttering about fate, maybe a 6th section in Board Index>Mozilla Firefox that deals just with that topic. It might ward off a few suicides too. 8-[

Those of us who are making a peaceful transition or don't give a hoot can continue posting in the existing sections. Normal things, like the 3,000,000th complaint about Flash or why Fx won't run with 1000 tabs or 88 extensions.
2 Desktops--Win 7 Ult.SP1 x64/6GB RAM /Firefox 52.9ESR/Waterfox64 2022.11/Thunderbird 52.9ESR/BitWarden PW Manager/Verizon FIOS wired network
DanRaisch

Re: Waiting for the earthquake

Post by DanRaisch »

That would be something the forum administrator would have to initiate and I seriously doubt that Kerz will feel that is a necessary use of his time.
lovemyfoxy

Post by lovemyfoxy »

OK.
2 Desktops--Win 7 Ult.SP1 x64/6GB RAM /Firefox 52.9ESR/Waterfox64 2022.11/Thunderbird 52.9ESR/BitWarden PW Manager/Verizon FIOS wired network
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

Plus, everyone's going to post in bugs because they'll think 57 is broken. So just avoid the bugs forum. :P
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.