Remove 'Tags' from Bookmark drop-down menu please? SORTED

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
madmudmob

Remove 'Tags' from Bookmark drop-down menu please? SORTED

Post by madmudmob »

I have had to give up on Add Bookmark Here2 as it isn't playing nicely with my ESR 52.4.0 any more.

The Remove Bookmark in the drop down started disappearing and reappearing. Tried going back to Version 52.0.20170311 but the same issue appears intermittently.
Last night a bunch of freshly bookmarked pages vanished from my Other Bookmarks and couldn't be found anywhere. This may have been Add Bookmark Here2 or it may have been a coincidence but was the final straw for me to give up on it.

So I'm back to the built in Firefox one and would like to ask please ....
Is it possible to remove Tags leaving just Name and Folder visible in the drop-down when I click on the star in my location bar?
I have both Stylish and Greasemonkey installed if either of those can help but have failed miserably searching through the list of available add-ons.
Last edited by madmudmob on October 7th, 2017, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mud is good!
Frank Lion

Re: Remove 'Tags' from Bookmark drop-down menu please?

Post by Frank Lion »

madmudmob wrote:So I'm back to the built in Firefox one and would like to ask please ....
Is it possible to remove Tags leaving just Name and Folder visible in the drop-down when I click on the star in my location bar?
I don't have Firefox on this OS atm, so I've done it for SeaMonkey (it's probably the same ID), try this -

Code: Select all

#editBMPanel_tagsRow { display: none !important;}
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
madmudmob

Re: Remove 'Tags' from Bookmark drop-down menu please?

Post by madmudmob »

Perfect ..... thankyou Frank Lion =D>
Mud is good!