[Ext] Classic Theme Restorer

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
sensitive

Re: [Ext] Classic Theme Restorer (Fx 29-56)

Post by sensitive »

Aris wrote:Set tab close icon to default and add this code to CTRs custom CSS area (it will always keep default state):

Code: Select all

@-moz-document url(chrome://browser/content/browser.xul){

/* Tabs toolbar tab close button (Fx31+) */
	#navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar :-moz-any(#tabs-closebutton,#ctraddon_tabs-closebutton,#tabmix-tabs-closebutton){
	  -moz-image-region: rect(0, 16px, 16px, 0) !important;
	  -moz-appearance: none !important;
	  border: none !important;
	  padding: 0px !important;
	  list-style-image: url("chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/close.png") !important;
	}
	#navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar :-moz-any(#tabs-closebutton,#ctraddon_tabs-closebutton,#tabmix-tabs-closebutton):hover{
	}
	#navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar :-moz-any(#tabs-closebutton,#ctraddon_tabs-closebutton,#tabmix-tabs-closebutton):hover:active {
	}

/* Tab close button */
	#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button {
	  -moz-image-region: rect(0, 64px, 16px, 48px) !important;
	  list-style-image: url("chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/close.png") !important;
	}

#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button:hover,
	#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button:hover[selected="true"] {
	}

#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button:hover:active,
	#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button:hover:active[selected="true"] {
	}

#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button[selected="true"] {
	}

#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab .tab-close-button{
	  opacity: 1.0 !important;
	}

#TabsToolbar .close-icon > .toolbarbutton-icon {
	  width: 16px !important;
	}

}
still highlights
secretagentmoof

Post by secretagentmoof »

Some odd behavior I found with the new webextensions-based LastPass extension (both 4.1.80.2beta and the 4.2.x version): the LastPass icon wouldn't show up at all in the Navigation toolbar until I disabled CTR, restarted, and reenabled CTR; it didn't show up in customize, either.
Aris

Post by Aris »

sensitive wrote:...
still highlights
There was an error for non-active tabs. Here is the fixed one:

#navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar :-moz-any(#tabs-closebutton,#ctraddon_tabs-closebutton,#tabmix-tabs-closebutton){
	}
	#navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar :-moz-any(#tabs-closebutton,#ctraddon_tabs-closebutton,#tabmix-tabs-closebutton):hover{
	}
	#navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar :-moz-any(#tabs-closebutton,#ctraddon_tabs-closebutton,#tabmix-tabs-closebutton):hover:active {
	}

/* Tab close button */
	#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button {
	}

#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button:hover,
	#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button:hover[selected="true"] {
	}

#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button:hover:active,
	#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button:hover:active[selected="true"] {
	}

#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab:not([pinned]):not([protected]):not([autoReload]) .tab-close-button[selected="true"] {
	}

#main-window #navigator-toolbox #TabsToolbar #tabbrowser-tabs .tabbrowser-tab .tab-close-button{
	}

}

}
[/size]
secretagentmoof wrote:Some odd behavior I found with the new webextensions-based LastPass extension (both 4.1.80.2beta and the 4.2.x version): the LastPass icon wouldn't show up at all in the Navigation toolbar until I disabled CTR, restarted, and reenabled CTR; it didn't show up in customize, either.
Disabling and enabling LastPass should do the trick too. Resetting toolbar configuration to default in customize mode might also solve issues like this one. I recall LastPass button issues were always above-average. Most of the time they used improper scripts, that try to place the button in navigation toolbar on every startup.
sensitive

Post by sensitive »

Aris wrote:
sensitive wrote:...
still highlights
There was an error for non-active tabs. Here is the fixed one:

}
	}
	}

/* Tab close button */
	}

}

}

}

}

}

}
[/size]
secretagentmoof wrote:Some odd behavior I found with the new webextensions-based LastPass extension (both 4.1.80.2beta and the 4.2.x version): the LastPass icon wouldn't show up at all in the Navigation toolbar until I disabled CTR, restarted, and reenabled CTR; it didn't show up in customize, either.
Disabling and enabling LastPass should do the trick too. Resetting toolbar configuration to default in customize mode might also solve issues like this one. I recall LastPass button issues were always above-average. Most of the time they used improper scripts, that try to place the button in navigation toolbar on every startup.
no luck. still highlight hover the x close tabs.
Kreibich

Post by Kreibich »

Hi,
your Classic Theme Restorer addon is not working on new FF 57. Can you make an update that supports FF 57, please? I can send you some donation for it!

Thanks.
Aris

Post by Aris »

You must be doing something wrong. Post a screenshot of CTR prefwindow with custom CSS category opened.
sensitive

Post by sensitive »

I can't screenshot the tab while clicking closing a tab.
Aris

Post by Aris »

Open CTR prefwindow, go to custom CSS category, make screenshot, post here. I want to see this area of CTR not the hovered close icon.
But if you want to know, you can make screenshots hitting the print key on your keyboard even while you are hovering something.
sensitive

Post by sensitive »

Aris wrote:Open CTR prefwindow, go to custom CSS category, make screenshot, post here. I want to see this area of CTR not the hovered close icon.
But if you want to know, you can make screenshots hitting the print key on your keyboard even while you are hovering something.
the first option not sure how to do that. second option by hitting the print key on laptop it won't work.
Aris

Post by Aris »

Wait, you don't know how to open CTRs preferences or how to post a screenshot?

Just make sure your CTR prefwindow looks like this after you added the code I posted:

sensitive

Post by sensitive »

Aris wrote:Wait, you don't know how to open CTRs preferences or how to post a screenshot?

Just make sure your CTR prefwindow looks like this after you added the code I posted:

image doesn't open.
Aris

Post by Aris »

I'm sorry, I did all I can. Now its up to you figuring out how to use given instructions.
Ask family or friends for help, if you havin'g trouble to do things like that on you PC.
FineWine

Post by FineWine »

Kreibich wrote:Hi,
your Classic Theme Restorer addon is not working on new FF 57. Can you make an update that supports FF 57, please? I can send you some donation for it!

Thanks.
If you fire up CTR Preferences and at the bottom of the panel you will see a bright Yellow & Red box labeled Firefox 57+ which if you click on it will lead you to all the information you require about CTR & Firefox 57+ But I will provide the link for you.

If, like many, you do not like the new Firefox 57 Quantum then try Waterfox 55.2.2 again you will find that link at the bottom of the panel you will see a bright Yellow & Red box labeled Waterfox. But I will provide the link for you.
Mervil

Post by Mervil »

Can we hope for this extension to work on this new Quantum?
The new design looks like....
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

Hi Mervil,
The post directly above yours has a link (CTR & Firefox 57 +) to Aris' site where he shows all the details.
ref; > https://github.com/Aris-t2/ClassicTheme ... issues/299

Nope. No chance.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)