Firefox 57 support thread?

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Bryskens

Firefox 57 support thread?

Post by Bryskens »

Why cant i find any such thread? cause im just having a minor complaint(question)
that i cant longer find myself to open pocket, I think that button was located in bookmarks menu by AUTO? recently, i can right click to add to pocket though.
CaJazzman

Re: Firefox 57 support thread?

Post by CaJazzman »

Bryskens wrote:Why cant i find any such thread? cause im just having a minor complaint(question)
that i cant longer find myself to open pocket, I think that button was located in bookmarks menu by AUTO? recently, i can right click to add to pocket though.
You can right click on it to remove it from the address bar too. Just look around. They are many that are seeing what works and what doesn't work. 8-)
Bryskens

Post by Bryskens »

CaJazzman wrote:
Bryskens wrote:Why cant i find any such thread? cause im just having a minor complaint(question)
You can right click on it to remove it from the address bar too. Just look around. They are many that are seeing what works and what doesn't work. 8-)
Yes perhaps i was not detailed enough, i wanted to see the list of my saved pockets, and it seems to me i now have to make a pocket and then "view list" will pop-up
until i click away that focus windows to never return, until i save a new pocket, that doesn't looks extremely available this update, but i could also be wrong! cause of blindness
for other alternatives
the-edmeister

Post by the-edmeister »

The Pocket button was moved the the right-side of the URL bar in Firefox 57, between "Page Actions" (3 dots button) and "Bookmark this page" (Star button); and maybe other buttons were added there by extensions or features.

The buttons in the URL Bar don't always appear there, like not there with internal "about:" pages, only on pages with web content and with the "Moz-extension://" pages for extensions preferences.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Mine has wandered off and I'm out looking for it.
eisneun

Post by eisneun »

the library icon was added to the navigation bar in Fx 57.
click on it to access "View Pocket List"
if the icon is missing you may have moved or removed it. go to customize and drag it to the toolbar from the palette.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cu ... d-toolbars
How can ace be one and eleven? Huh?
What kind of god would allow that?
Bryskens

Post by Bryskens »

eisneun wrote:the library icon was added to the navigation bar in Fx 57.
click on it to access "View Pocket List"
if the icon is missing you may have moved or removed it. go to customize and drag it to the toolbar from the palette.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cu ... d-toolbars
Thank you, a screenshot is always what i need to see
Bryskens

Post by Bryskens »

edit