delete more than 1 cookie at a time

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
bob c

delete more than 1 cookie at a time

Post by bob c »

title states it. is there a way in FF V57 to select and delete more than 1 cookie at a time. I don't have a cookie mgr. right now, so I have a lot that need to go. Would be nice to be able to select a few at a time.

thanks
Brummelchen

Re: delete more than 1 cookie at a time

Post by Brummelchen »

I don't have a cookie mgr. right now,
then select one:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ppver=57.0

most of us learned by choice and error - your turn now.
bob c

Post by bob c »

well that's not what I wanted to hear. Makes it sound like I never had one. Probably had one of them all the way back from Netscape, if that was possible back then, can't seem to remember if I did have an addon for that or not. I wanted to know if the people finally wised up, and wrote into the program a way to do this, but by your response I can tell yet again they forgot a little thing like this. Something so simple, yet so hard for them to do. It's just software.
I don't care for the ones I see now, or I would have used one of them already. or picked up the one I used in FF ESR, if it had been avail.
Gingerbread Man

Post by Gingerbread Man »

In the Show Cookies dialog, you can select a domain and click Remove Selected to remove all cookies from that site. You can also use the search box, then click Remove All Shown.
Brummelchen

Post by Brummelchen »

I can tell yet again they forgot a little thing like this
you have wrong expectations, let me say this.
firefox has a working cookie management, if it not enough for you you have to gamble with some extensions.
i have "cookie autodelete" installed and that is favored from many users here.
bob c

Post by bob c »

I put that on this morning, in fact. I take you like it over the others. Seems OK so far, only 1 day of use though. I would like Cookie Monster, that I have on ESR, my pick if it was avail. This, cookie autodelete, may be a good choice.