Could not log in

Talk about stuff specific to the site -- bugs, suggestions, and of course praise welcome.
Frederick3

Could not log in

Post by Frederick3 »

I faced pretty much the same issue and it is very frustrating.
There is no way to get to the forum without an acceptable name & password
There is a notice to get to the forum which does not require a name/password --- but I cannot find it.
If either the name or the password is wrong, then both are reported as wrong --- and they are held by Mozilla as wrong.
If I try coming up with a different name and use one or two passwords which SHOULD work, the name then goes on the wrong list apparently.
There is no telephone nor email help option.
I did find once an entry for a forum representative and sent him/her a message but never got an answer.
etc., etc
There are now a handful or more names & passwords which are not acceptable usually because they are already in the system.
No joy here.
DanRaisch

Re: Could not log in

Post by DanRaisch »

Your username in this post is the only one using the email address in your forum profile.
Are you certain that the registration you are looking for was on the MozillaZine forums and not on https://support.mozilla.org/
Frederick3

Post by Frederick3 »

In order to get on the forum I used completely "clean" names, addresses, passwords
In a sense you are asking the questions which are the hangups --- for me any way.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Then I really don't see a problem. If the new information permits you to log onto the forum, and obviously it does, do you have a need for the old data?
And you didn't answer my previous question.
Frederick3

Post by Frederick3 »

"Frederick3" is the fourth user name and the third or forth address.
I actually was trying both boards.
Sigh
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

And....I still don't see the problem. You are able to log in now so all should be well, no?