Wells Fargo

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
BillyDick

Wells Fargo

Post by BillyDick »

Well congratulations!!
Not only have you broken Firefox so that the most popular add-on doesn't work (Tab Mix Plus), but now I find that I have to use an MS browser to use my Wells Fargo online banking!!
At the end of the month, I go to Wells Fargo online banking to use the Transfer feature to pay my mortgage account from my checking account. Well guess what? After logging in to Wells Fargo and clicking on Transfer Payment, all I get is a blank new tab with about:blank as the web page. And, most of the clickable links result in the same scenario!
But, if I bring up Microsoft Edge and go into my Wells Fargo account, everything works as it should!

Shame on you!!!
I'm now thinking of using another browser!!
Good job!!
John Liebson

Re: Wells Fargo

Post by John Liebson »

It is not Fx 57 itself, it is in your Fx setup: I just logged on, clicked on Transfer, was taken directly to the page where you choose the accounts, etc.

As for your comment "Not only have you broken Firefox," no one here did any such thing. Please read the statement that is in the right-hand column of every page about the nature of mozillaZine .

First thing for you to do is to start Fx in Safe Mode and try Wells Fargo there; if it then works, you need to restart Fx, deactivate some extensions, try ago, to see if you can isolate the culprit. If not, I'll leave it to others to help you, but please take note of the policy here: This site is in no way a place to complain, especially about things over which no one here has any control. Rather, if you ask nicely for assistance, it will be forthcoming.

Finally, no one here cares one bit as to which browser you choose to use, so your threat to switch will be ignored. (And while I am at it, please write properly: If you must use exclamation points, limit that use, and only use one at a time.)
RobertJ

Re: Wells Fargo

Post by RobertJ »

FWIW - Wells Fargo works for my daughter using FF57 on WIN.

So this sounds like a user problem. And as John Liebson noted, we are a support community and really don't care what browser(s) you use.

FF 92.0 - TB 78.13 - Mac OSX 10.13.6