Cannot view any user reviews on Mozilla site

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
Reflective

Cannot view any user reviews on Mozilla site

Post by Reflective »

Regardless of whichever extension (addon) I choose on the Mozilla site all the user reviews are inaccessible (greyed out). I can see the headline figure with the number of users, number of reviews and the popularity rating, but nothing is clickable.

I'm using Basilisk at the moment, but tried it in both FF ESR and even IE11, but it makes no difference. Safe mode doesn't help and even a new profile behaves the same way. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Grumpus

Re: Cannot view any user reviews on Mozilla site

Post by Grumpus »

See if this link works - For CTR Reviews CTR :x-mas:
Doesn't matter what you say, it's wrong for a toaster to walk around the house and talk to you
Ortho_Fan

Post by Ortho_Fan »

On each addon page, when I scroll down, I see "Read all XXX reviews" inside the "Rate Your Experience" box. It appears on the left side of my screen, and when I click on it, it displays the reviews. Is that what is greyed out on your screen?

OF
Reflective

Post by Reflective »

Ortho_Fan wrote:On each addon page, when I scroll down, I see "Read all XXX reviews" inside the "Rate Your Experience" box. It appears on the left side of my screen, and when I click on it, it displays the reviews. Is that what is greyed out on your screen?

OF
Duh.... I was looking for a link on the right hand side of the page. I seem to recall having to click something on the right hand side in order to read them in the previous design. Never though to look anywhere else. :(
Grumpus

Post by Grumpus »

It still is on the right side but with ratings while in Add-ons and not on the Mozilla site or the Add-ons homepage.
Under More there's a list with a Ratings selection which shows stars and possibly a link to reviews.
Used CTR because it was handy.
Doesn't matter what you say, it's wrong for a toaster to walk around the house and talk to you
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

Grumpus wrote:It still is on the right side
In the new site layout, it's on the left hand side, just under the box that contains the add-on name and brief description. There's a "Rate your Experience" box with a link at the bottom of the box (under the 5 stars that are greyed out with a login button unless you are logged in). The link reads "Read all xxx reviews".
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
Grumpus

Post by Grumpus »

Sorry about that, seemed to be the same for 56 and 57, double checked. :oops: