LastPass and LogMeOnce not saving logins

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
WilliamRobert

LastPass and LogMeOnce not saving logins

Post by WilliamRobert »

I have FF 58.0.2 and the latest version of LP and LogMeOnce. When I log in using LP, there is a choice to remember user email and password. Since yesterday, LP will not remember the email and pwd. I thought it might be a problem with LP, so I installed LMO. It is now doing the same thing. When I log in, it goes to password recovery, and I have to enter all my profile information (email and pwd). It also has a choice to remember login profile info, but it is not doing that. Anybody else have this problem? I assume it is a problem with Firefox.
lovemyfoxy

Re: LastPass and LogMeOnce not saving logins

Post by lovemyfoxy »

LastPasss has a gazillion bugs that are not getting fixed since LogMeIn bought them. Can't speak for LogMeOnce. I've switched to Dashlane. You can import all your records from LP. There's a forum here, but the bugs are piling up like crazy, and many are not getting resolved
https://forums.lastpass.com/

To test, try installing LastPass and LogMeOnce in another browser, like Opera or Edge.
2 Desktops--Win 7 Ult.SP1 x64/6GB RAM /Firefox 52.9ESR/Waterfox64 2022.11/Thunderbird 52.9ESR/BitWarden PW Manager/Verizon FIOS wired network
Ashleyj

Post by Ashleyj »

I gave up on LastPass quite a while ago - now using Bitwarden which seems to work great with all browsers.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefo ... d-manager/
lovemyfoxy

Post by lovemyfoxy »

According to their Privacy Policy, they track you
2 Desktops--Win 7 Ult.SP1 x64/6GB RAM /Firefox 52.9ESR/Waterfox64 2022.11/Thunderbird 52.9ESR/BitWarden PW Manager/Verizon FIOS wired network