Problem with logging into a web page

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
fdm2000

Problem with logging into a web page

Post by fdm2000 »

I have been successfully visiting and using the contents of the Michigan Lottery for several months after registering. Now when I attempt to log on and access its features the login button is grayed out and I am unable to access my account or utilize any content. The tech people at the lottery told me that their cookies are being blocked? I went to the cookies section of Privacy&Security and I cannot see any issues. I have Accept Cookies from websites checked and accept visited websites is selected?

I am using the latest version of Firefox and running Win 7 Pro 64 bit - I have encountered no other web page issues.

Any suggestion or suggestions would be appreciated.

Frank
TheVisitor

Re: Problem with logging into a web page

Post by TheVisitor »

fdm2000 wrote:I have been successfully visiting and using the contents of the Michigan Lottery for several months after registering. Now when I attempt to log on and access its features the login button is grayed out and I am unable to access my account or utilize any content. The tech people at the lottery told me that their cookies are being blocked? I went to the cookies section of Privacy&Security and I cannot see any issues. I have Accept Cookies from websites checked and accept visited websites is selected?

I am using the latest version of Firefox and running Win 7 Pro 64 bit - I have encountered no other web page issues.

Any suggestion or suggestions would be appreciated.

Frank
Change your 3rd party cookies to 'Always' The 'From visited' would likely only apply to the lottery site itself, and not cookies from other 3rd party sites pushing ads, what have not related directly to the lottery site.
fdm2000

Post by fdm2000 »

Thanks Visitor changed cookie settings as suggested and the MI lottery web site is once again working.
TheVisitor

Post by TheVisitor »

fdm2000 wrote:Thanks Visitor changed cookie settings as suggested and the MI lottery web site is once again working.
Your welcome