[Ext]Default FullZoom Level

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Philip Chee

Re: [Ext]Default FullZoom Level

Post by Philip Chee »

streetwolf wrote:For some reason Alice does not respond to posts very often. I don't understand why not.

Maybe because you don't speak/read/write Japanese?

Phil
lifemare

Post by lifemare »

Is there a way to disable the current zoom level from showing between the minus and plus buttons on the Addon Bar? Waste of space (i have a lot of buttons) and don't really need it...
random11

Post by random11 »

Hello. I just updated my firefox from version 28 to current. And this addon has changed. I can no longer get rid of the P icon. I would like it to go back to showing the percentage of zoom. Also I use the icon with the drop down, however whenever you open the drop down now it zooms in, I guess because it is counting it as a normal right click. I was wondering if you could change these two things to behave like they use to. Thanks.

Edit: NVM. Sorry I just noticed the percentage button I was looking for. It was hidden in my toolbars. :oops:
ghulse

Post by ghulse »

I mostly use an external (Thunderbolt) display and Default Zoom Level works great at 140%. However, when I go to a coffeeshop, using the built-in display of the MacBook, I have to manually change the setting to 120% for every web site I visit. And then when I return to the Thunderbolt display, my favorite web sites are still stuck on 120% and I have to manually hit reset to get it back to 140% for every web site. There has got to be an easier way.
streetwolf

Post by streetwolf »

MFSPD no longer works on Nightly. Could you please fix it Alice? thanks
Intel i9-13900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO DDR5 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 @ 6400 Mhz.
H100i ELITE CAPELLIX XT Liquid CPU Cooler | PNY 12GB GeForce RTX 3080 Ti | 2 CORSAIR 2TB MP600 PRO XT GEN 4
HX1200 PLATINUM PSU | XENEON 32" IPS UHD 144Hz | BenQ 32" UHD | MS Windows 11 Pro
bayarealatino

Post by bayarealatino »

I installed this add-on trice, restarted Firefox twice and rebooted my PC but I still don't see the add-on anywhere. It's suppose to be in my toolbar, right?? It's no where to be found :(
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

Hi,
Not knowing this extension & it's foibles, have you checked in the Customise Palette?
Sometimes they hide in there.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)
bayarealatino

Post by bayarealatino »

I don't know where to find the "Customise Palette." But, it's suppose to be on my Firefox toolbar.
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

Couple different ways to get there > Rignt click on the Home button or on the Menu bar and choose Customize from the menu.
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
jamesejohnson

Post by jamesejohnson »

Just to be certain, two ways to set the default "global" minimum zoom level. (1) At default zoom addon option setting window, and (2) about:config > zoom.min Percent. Same end global result, correct?

If so how to maintain both settings. the About:config setting does not seem to stay put. Why Please? Thanks Jim

EDIT: With no reply to help me, I proceeded on my own. :cry:

I experimented and report to help others in need. The minimum zoom level set by about:config zoom.min Percent setting (of "30" for me) holds its own fine once the default zoom addon is disabled. But when this addon is enabled again, then the about:config zoom.min Percent setting drops back to its original "30" value.

Thus, this addon's options zoom setting does directly control the about:config zoom.min percent setting.

Enjoy all, Jim :D

EDIT2: Oh, and CTRL + 0 (zero) is a reset to the set default zoom level. Pretty handy gal !! Thanks
Romani

Post by Romani »

Its just me ot this addon is no longer exists in AMO?
squall_leonhart

Post by squall_leonhart »

7.7 was quite broken in 56/57, and i've read word of the functionality being added into firefox soon.
sskyu

Post by sskyu »

Hello,
I have been trying to get a copy of your Default FullZoom level for a very long time since you removed your program. So far no luck. Can you give me a copy of it just this once? I am not using Firefox Quantum because many of my favorite add-on are not compatible. I am using Firefox version 48 which is compatible with your wonderful program.

Thanking you in advance.