Won't print

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
walkerpbus

Won't print

Post by walkerpbus »

Win 10 Pro desktop, but now 64-bit latest Windows 10. Usually latest or latest-1 Thunderbird on this machines.
DanRaisch

Re: Won't print

Post by DanRaisch »

A little clarification, please. Are you saying that you can't print out the web page from within Firefox? Or something else?
walkerpbus

Post by walkerpbus »

DanRaisch wrote:A little clarification, please. Are you saying that you can't print out the web page from within Firefox? Or something else?
Thanks for replying. I have a booklet printer ClickBook (CB) which takes a multi-page printout to a booklet form, then transmits it to a standard printer. I know CB works fine because I just the same day sent a printed booklet from Thunderbird. From the URL it sent from Firefox several completely blank pages
Win 10 Pro desktop, but now 64-bit latest Windows 10. Usually latest or latest-1 Thunderbird on this machines.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

It could be an issueof the page’s coding. Try printing to PDF to see if that looks as expected.
Brummelchen

Post by Brummelchen »

PDF is buggy either. page has no print style - the fixed header is disturbing, section headlines buggy and overlapping other text. same for chromium -> web page issue, not firefox. sorry.
John Liebson

Post by John Liebson »

WIndows 10 Home, up-to-date as of last Tuesday's cumulative update; Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit); Brother MFC-9340CDW printer.

Document printed correctly as a booklet, using the printer's built-in command to print as a booklet.